Lu Shenyuan really likes Lin Tiantian.

He and her met at a banquet. She was wearing a white dress and was attending the banquet with her friends. She accidentally ran into him.

Later, when he got into trouble once, it was Lin Tiantian who helped him get out.

She is weak-tempered, kind-hearted, and beautiful in appearance, which is exactly what he likes.

Lin Tiantian leaned against Lu Shenyuan's arms, she was a little touched, "Well, I will."

On this day, it started to rain early in the morning, and the temperature suddenly dropped a few degrees, making it a bit cooler.

Ning Zhi was awakened by the door slamming.

The person standing outside is the housekeeper.

"What happened?" She rarely saw the housekeeper look so flustered.

"Mrs. Second Young Master, go and persuade the Second Young Master." The butler told Ning Zhi, "It's raining outside, and the Second Young Master still insists on running. If this continues, he will get sick."

Before it was raining or snowing, Lu Jue did not change the wind and rain and insisted on running in the morning, but at that time, his wife asked him to take him back.

Now the whole Lu family knew that Lu Jue would listen to Ningzhi, so Mother Lu hurriedly asked the butler to find Ningzhi.

"It's raining outside?" Ning Zhi looked out the window, the sky outside was gray and it was raining continuously.

Ning Zhi frowned.

"okay, I get it."

Ning Zhi was still wearing pajamas. She went downstairs with the housekeeper after she went back to the room and changed her clothes.

Mother Lu was standing under the eaves, looking at the son running in the rain in the yard. She looked anxious and wanted to pull the person back.

However, she knew her son's temperament, and forcibly interrupted him from running, he would become irritable, anxious, and unhappy.

"Xiaozhi, you are here." Mother Lu looked embarrassed, "Thanks for your hard work and call Lu Jue back."

Ning Zhi nodded, "It's okay."

Ning Zhi has read the information on the Internet. People with autism are very stubborn, some are stubborn to eat something, some are very stubborn in process, for example, they stick to the same route every day, and some patients are stubborn to repeat a certain thing every day. .

Their stubbornness is inherent, and it is not easy to change.

Ning Zhi took the umbrella handed by the housekeeper, she held up the umbrella and walked into the rain.

The rain fell to the ground, as if she was preparing to enter Lu Jue's world again.

Ning Zhi's sprain on his foot was almost healed, but it was a bit awkward to walk because he was still bandaged.

Holding a bright yellow umbrella, she walked slowly to the garden.

The rain is getting heavier.

The hem of the white skirt was wet, and the gauze wrapped around Ningzhi's feet was also wet.

She didn't care.

Ning Zhi stood in the aisle, quietly looking at Lu Jue who was wearing a red sportswear, jogging in the rain.

Soon, Lu Jue's road was blocked, and he stopped.

Looking down from the bright yellow umbrella, he saw Ningzhi's white smiling face in the rain.