Jungkook is innocent. That's all I can say.

I trust Hyunjae blindly, and he wouldn't be with Jungkook if Jungkook's intentions were wrong. Suddenly the bell rings, breaking my thoughts. "Finally, this old man is back. I was so worried," My mother walks toward the door while making me chuckle at her cute self. "Where were you?" I look toward the door to see two heads. "Oh, hi."

"Honey, I invited him for dinner. Is that okay?"

"Of course. Come in," I get up from my seat to see the guest. I walk to everyone as they talk loudly.

"Oh, this is my only daughter, Jeong Ray. And dear, this is Jeon Jungkook, our new client," At this moment, I allow the god to strike me with a bolt of thunder lightning or let the earth get into two pieces and sallow me... ALIVE.

"Ray, bring some water for the guest," My mother leads Jungkook to the living room. My feet drag me into the kitchen.

"Him? Client? What? And for what?" I whisper to myself while filling the glass with water before going to them. "Here," I place the glass on the table before sitting away... very far away from him.

"I won't disappoint Mr. Jeon at all," I roll my eyes at the smiling Jungkook. "Also, it is very late. Why don't you stay here after dinner?"

My world is just a millimeter away from getting destroyed again. "Why?" I suddenly burst out. "I mean," Clearing my throat, I start again. "Taehyung doesn't live far from here. Don't you miss your best friend, Jungkook?"

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah. Jungkook goes to the same university as me and attends the same English class."

"Oh, then you two must be friends," My mother caressed my hair. I shake my head at her.

"Actually, we-" Jungkook starts with a wicked smile. Before he could possibly ruin my relationship with my parents, I cut him off.

"Are classmates. I know him because of Taehyung," He raises his eyebrows at me with a disbelief expression. "Actually, through Hoseok... Just the first friend I had in the university." No more now.

"But at least eat with us, Jungkook," My mother is the main villain, I swear. All of them walk to the dining table. At least, someone explain to me why my ex is doing in my house? I walk to the table, feeling Jungkook's gaze at me. "Ray, please help me with this," I take the tray to the table. This dinner is going to be the worst one.

"Jungkook, please start," My father allows Jungkook, but he shakes his head.

"You first, Mr. Jeong," I roll my eyes at him. Why does he have to be this respectful?

~ 23:00; Home ~

"Thank you, mom. I will be off now," I walk into my room with the cup of hot chocolate. "Being home is so amazing," Suddenly, I hear a whack on my window. "What was that? Thief?" The knock gets louder. I grab a pair of scissors before peeking out of the window. But the window gets opened.

Someone enters and covers my mouth to avoid me from screaming. "Calm down. It is me," I look into Jungkook's eyes. "Don't scream," He removes his hand from my mouth. I push him before walking to the door. Locking it, I let out a sigh of frustration. "Ray."

"What the hell are you doing here?" I push him away aggressively.

"I like it when you are aggressive," Jungkook smirks, making me look at him in disbelief. "Just kidding, I just came here to say good night."

"What? Are you freaking out of your mind? Are you off meds or something? Or should I ask someone to knock senses into your head?" Jungkook smiles and shrugs like it is not affecting him. Before I commit murder and go to jail, I need to calm down. "Okay, goodnight, Jungkook. Now leave."

"No way," I roll my eyes at him. "It would have been so great, me staying over at your house with you. But you need to blow it away," Jungkook lays comfortably on my bed while looking at me with a teasing smirk. "Now, I will sleep at your place. In your room. On your bed. With you."

"Are you done? Now get out," Jungkook rolls on my bed. "Jungkook," I try to pull him, but he is three times more powerful than me. His just one pull makes me lay on his chest. "Why are you doing this?"

"To get you back. Ray, I know you are trying to avoid me, but I can't avoid the fact that I love you, and someone framed our breakup."

"Framed?" I frown at him, but suddenly my phone ring, bringing me to reality. I push him away as I get up on my feet.

"Jungkook, leave!"

____

~ˣₒˣₒ Pals~ ♡