Chapter 1; Hired!

I just got into college, and as I needed money, I decided to become a piano teacher. Conveniently, as I was taking a stroll under the blistering hot sun which my honey-brown locks glistening in the light, I came across an advertisement looking to hire a piano teacher. It was for a girl named 'Riley'.

I'm waiting for my email back today, incredibly nervous. I do my makeup, putting foundation over my soft smooth skin, and applying eyeshadow and eyeliner over my beautiful blue orbs.

I choose to wear a light sky blue dress that matches my ocean blue orbs of sight. The dress is a bit low cut, showing off parts of my b00b, but I suppose it cant be helped. My petite 3'10 self has trouble finding dresses that fit me in all places.

I then hear a ding come from my 10000$ macbook, I look over to see I had gotten a response!

I open the email and see that I have been hired! I am so excited. I do a little happy dance around my room.  I will have to head over to the house at 6pm today, that's soon!

As soon as the first email came, the second arrived with another 'ding!'. I open the second and read, 'I have attached two images below, one will show your schedule and the other a piece that Riley would like to play when you come over. I am looking forward to you working to teach Riley!'

I open the first image, and sure enough it is the schedule. Looking I see that I must attend every Monday and Wednesday at 6pm.

I open the second image, it takes a while to load - then I see it. My pretty smooth face changes shades to a bright scarlet red, like strawberry's on a warm summer day out in the lustrous fields. It was a provocative photo of Mr. Anderson!

I immediately started to reply to the email, alerting Mr. Anderson to know what he had sent. I didn't mind it though, he was SMOKING hot 🥵and would like another photo, but I'm afraid if I asked him he would fire me before I could even start the job. I save the image for later 😳😳😳.

He responded fast conveying how embarrassed and sorry he was. I respond with, 'It's no problem sir! Technology mishaps happen, have a nice day!'

He sends another photo of the actual piece and that was that.

I was still blushing and my face felt hot, my whole body for that matter. I don't know how I would face him again after seeing that photo.

It was only a picture of his huge muscles and chest, but I've already gotten the hots for him, and theres no turning back now.

I continue to get ready and wait for the time to head over to the Anderson household.