Lies

"Get out" Zen wasted no time in chastising Ty "I know Isiko told you not to come looking for Kai, yet here you stand on my doorstep. Don't forget, anything my visions don't see, Ahyma sees for me" They referred to their Raven familiar.

"yes I did go looking for Kai but even if I didn't find him here, I need your help" Ty pleaded, Satan and Ahmya were deep in their own conversation. Not many could speak the tongue of familiars but Zen was one of the talented few, they looked at the animals in surprise "Ahmya thinks I should help you whereas Satan thinks you should tell Isiko and rely on him for backup. E knows nothing of this does she?" Ty looked guilty, like a puppy caught chewing up socks.

"I don't want them to get hurt. Please, Zen, I don't know what to do, I'm so lost" her voice cracked and tears welled, Satan slithered up her arm and brushed away the tears. She looked at her ever faithful familiar, little tear droplets glimmering in the muted light on his rippling black scales. "I know I should Satan but I can't. I won't watch him die again. E should never die either" Raven sighed and ran a hand through their hair "You need friends, I've seen what will happen if you go alone. Let me tell you, your death is not something Isiko wants either. It will break him and think about Pluto, what will she think." Ty hung her head in shame, pushing down the doubts in her stomach "I have to protect them. Please zen" her voice was soft and she refused to make eye contact "I don't want to support this choice but Ahyma thinks it will knock some sense into you. If you travel to Circe you'll find a Mage who might know something, no guarantee's she'll talk to you though." Ty looked up, surprised. Circe was a  shady town, nobody trusted  outsiders and Mages were rare to find. You could just as easily get pickpocketed as you could have someone offer you ox-hide leather battle armour. People were unpredictable in Circe, E always said 'Never trust someone from Circe if they speak first' she looked uncertainly at Satan but the serpent gave her a reassuring nudge "Thank you Zen. Remember, if you see Kai, contact me. He and I need a word." She hardened her expression and Raven waved her off dismissively "Get going. There's supposed to be snowfall tonight, consider making camp with a fire unless you want Satan to hibernate" ty thanked her once again and left, noting the considerably colder air temperature.

From Dax to Circe, she didn't know any teleportation spells either. She knew E did but she wasn't going to get them involved. Little drops of powdery snow started to fall and with a jolt she realised, she had nothing she needed to start travelling today. She made her way carefully through the forest until she reached her house on the edge of the woods. Home, she would have to give up her home if she was going to go hunt down Kai, Ty shook her head, clearing away suck remorseful thoughts. "where were you" the quiet but intense voice of Isiko greeted her, she froze on the spot as she saw E and Isiko standing there. "I went for a walk and lost track of time" she lied, hoping they would believe it. E sighed and wrapped her in a hug, forgiving her but Isiko didn't look ready to drop it yet.