He chuckled..

Madhana: My apologies.. These youngsters..

She was ready to host the party but my elder son did not let her do anything. He just carries her in his arms all the time.

See Eeshwar, you are making me to share your brother's family affairs with everyone.

Eeshwar: Sorry mother.. I will not repeat this mistake. I just came to show my face.. I wasn't able to stop myself when I heard about my Brother and Sister-in-law.

And for your information, this party was personally planned by the Empress.. This table is adorned with bone China and Silver utensils from her own collection. I will share your regards to her. Thanks for coming.

Mother and son totally foiled her plan. Suhasini was completely astounded. She thought that Adi was vicious and cunning but Eeshwar proved his reputation as his brother. She clapped for the brothers in her mind.

Mrs. Mohan had no face to talk anymore.

Eeshwar: Mrs. Mohan.. I was about to tell this to Mr. Mohan.. Since you are here, please share this to him.. His tender for the site in southern city is rejected this time.

This was the last nail in the coffin. She did not even open her mouth. Eeshwar left the garden to visit his brother.

Monica called a helper standing on side.

Monica: Tell Adi that I'm here and I would like to meet him for a minute.

She came here to apologize to him for her rash behavior on that day. She did not have any remorse but she wanted to clear her name with him to approach him easily.

Helper left the hall and everyone looked at Monica and Suhasini. Even though they did not talk loudly. But there was few murmurs among the ladies.

Helper came back in few minutes.

He bowed and said..

Helper: His Royal Highness called the Queen and Lady...

Everyone was shocked and Monica raised from her seat. Helper saw her and announced clearly.

Helper: His Royal Highness called Her Majesty The Queen and The first lady for family portrait.

Monica felt insulted but she did not show it in her face. Everyone understood the intentions of Adi. He stood by his wife and the young lady from Mohan family did not have any chance anymore.

Madhana: Please have your tea and delicacies here.. We will be back in few.

Madhana left the garden with Suhasini.

Madhana: See I told you.. He likes you..

She did not say anything. She was confused about him. But she had to agree on one thing. She felt an instant joy when he called her instead of Monica.

She just walked happily towards the empress palace.

Empress: Come here.. You young brat..

Suhasini smiled at her cheekily..

Suhasini: you are looking much younger than the last time your majesty.. If you come out with me, people will think that I'm walking with my mother.. You look so young.. What are you using to maintain your beauty?? I think I should check with royal servant..

Their relationship improved much better than the first time they met. Empress really liked her outspoken character. Adi was impressed with her nature to mingle with everyone. His family really loved her.

Empress: you really know how to talk...

Suhasini: Your majesty, I'm learning from you, Empress grandma...

Empress: Ha ha ha ha ha.. iIt seems that your husband taught you so well..

Suhasini: His Highness is always busy with his state affairs. I'm trying to be an help to him. But I don't know anything..

Empress: you are just a small girl. You can learn slowly and help your husband. Here have this...

She gifted her a box.. Suhasini's eyes brightened.

Adi was shocked with the thing he heard.. She addressed him as his highness. He never expected this from her..

They all soon took their family portrait and Adi thanked everyone for attending the conference.

Next day, they were going to talk about the treaties and their settlements among the nations. So they were all sent back to their quarters earlier that day.

Suhasini was walking towards her chamber and she was missing him terribly. She was not even able to talk to him properly in Empress chamber. She was suddenly scooped by someone..

Suhasini: Adi.... Nee enga inga??

Adi: I sent everyone back to their quarters as they were jet lagged and tired.. Naalaiku neraiya velai irukku ley...

Suhasini: let me down.. I need to change and go back to garden.. Mom told me to come..

Adi: adhellam Onnum veandom..

Suhasini: sari yean ennai thooki vechitruke??

Adi: solla mudiyadhu..

Suhasini: Sollu...

Adi: what did you call me in front of Empress??

Suhasini: Enna sonnen?? I don't remember..

Adi: then ennaleiyum solla mudiyadhu..

Suhasini: I called you His Highness...

Adi: I don't know why.. The title sounded so sexy when it came from your mouth..

Suhasini: chi po.. Gangster.. Erakki vidu...

Adi: mudiyadhu...

He then took her inside the room and closed the door behind him. He kissed her without any warning for a long time. He missed her. He felt like missing a part of him when he stayed away from her. She was enjoying the kiss and his tongue was searching for the every uninhibited corner in her mouth. They did not know why everything turned out this way. But they knew one thing in their mind. She wanted him and he wanted her.

Madhana saw them from distance going inside the chamber and smiled inwardly.. She then ordered the servants not to disturb them.

She then went back to the garden.

Lady1: Your Majesty, we don't see first lady with you..

Madhana: She was taken away by her husband.. Young people.. Newly married.. What can we say???

Please have your seat and enjoy the party. This party will be hosted by this old lady for the remaining evening.

Monica was shattered to hear this. She did not expect them to get so close to each other in between this period. She really had to do something to separate them. She waited for the third day of the conference.

*Author's note: Hello makkale.. Good morning.. Have a great day... Chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. Pidicha vote podunga.. Comments pannunga.. Thank you all for your love and support..