[Chapter 4] - An Eventful Night

(POV - 3RD)

It has been a few days since Y/N first transformed into Kamen Rider Diend and rescued a rogue android/doll from the Atlas army, things has been quite... interesting, so to say. 

Out of sheer curiosity and interest, Y/N had the android which he decided to go "fuck it" after hours and hours of thinking up names that are suitable for her, he opted to name the doll simply as "Alice" because he's also an unoriginal idiot with dumb capabilities.

Just like the author of this shitty fanfic.

Back to the situation on hand, Y/N and Alice had a thorough chat throughout the day and night regarding the entire world which just as the former anticipated; it's that type of world where there's a fuckload of popular franchises mashed together to make up one big fanfic.

To be honest, semblances, quirks and sacred gears doesn't really sound like a good combination and especially for a mixed up world with Sirens, S.F dolls and Honkai beings.

Speaking of this world, the sun is right below the horizon, casting a bright yet dull gleam over the cities of Yunaiteddo and Seiginojiyū. Pedestrians and vehicles alike were all heading home after a long day of work or whatever else they were doing. 

There were still many people outside, mainly because they'd like to dine out with their friends or families for the night as well as hang out. After all, it is the start of the weekends so most people would like to have a day or two of respite.

Such things were not so different for Café Kaleidoscope or more specifically, the Moonlit Bar that resides hundreds of feet below the ground. Despite not being open on the ground level, many patrons still flocked to the bar for some nightly drinks.

Thanks to the notices Y/N placed during the day.

When he first opened up the bar, he wasn't expecting many customers to come down since the said bar is hidden underground, guess the advertisements he put up on the windows does make wonders when it comes to patrons.

The said person is also currently dressed up in a typical bartender outfit and standing behind the counter of the Moonlit Bar with a cocktail shaker in hands and, well... shaking it while also engaging in a conversation with one of the usual patrons.

"And then she said that I'm too old for her! Can you believe that shit?!" A gruff voice stated, slamming his fist onto the counter semi-soberly. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, basically the usual crap you spew out every time you come here." Y/N retorted, sliding a cocktail to the patron. 

"Which then begs the question; when are you going to pay up, Qrow?" Y/N added, crossing his arms and semi-glaring at the said huntsman.

"Hey, at least I put it on my tab." Rebuked the drunk huntsman.

"Well, you aren't a 4 feet tall skeleton who constantly drinks ketchup and makes horrible puns just like how you're named Qrow with a 'Q' instead of a 'C'." Y/N replied again.