“Malapit na ang susunod na examination program. We’ll have to prepare for that day and for the examinee’s as well.”

“Oh, yes! The examination program!” Asla clapped her hands in amusement. “I’m very excited for that day since then because I got to meet lots of amazing people!”

“Amazing my ass, they’re tanga and bobo’s.” Nakangiwing sabi ni Meen saka umirap. “And they’re giving me headaches like I’m their damn mother.”

“Just stop complaining already Villamora,” nagsalita si Jade na ngayon ay hawak-hawak ang milktea niya. “Just for this day. You’re voice was too loud like you just purposely swallowed a fucking megaphone and was stuck on your damn throat.”

“What?! You’re mean!”

“No, I’m not mean. You are.”

Newt rolled his eyes and sighed. Wala na sana, eh. Tapos na sana sila sa topic na ito pero heto na naman sila. Gun’s effort was wasted for the first damn time.

Solo just finished eating when her phone suddenly beep. She immediately took it out of her pocket, she recieved a text message from Hunter.

[ From: Hunter ]

[ I’m on your school’s main gate. We have to talk for some important matter but the guard won’t fucking let me in! Come and get me! ]

“This asshole . . .” she murmured.

She sighed and rolled her eyes. Now this guy is giving her such headaches! Kasalanan nito kung bakit wala siya sa mood ngayong araw!

[ To: Hunter ]

[ What the fuck are you doing here, asshole? I’m busy so quit bugging me, you go home instead. And don’t talk to me yet, you just gave me headache since the last time. ]

Seconds passed and she immediately recieved a response from him.

[ From: Hunter ]

[ I don’t care! Just come and get me! We have to discuss about some important matter and don’t fucking tell me to wait because this can’t wait! I can’t wait either! ]

“You’re really getting into my nerves, bastard.” She said while typing a reply for him.

[ To: Hunter ]

[ No! Go home! ]

But what he replied made her almost slam their table — good thing and she’s able to stop herself midway. It was a soft ‘Please’ with a fucking crying emoji which makes her go soft. Yes, they may treat each other like they are the worst if they met, hurt each other, but they still have a soft spot for each other. And the asshole just hit it. Tsk.

[ To: Hunter ]

[ Just make sure that this is fucking important because if it’s not, I swear! I’ll surely torture you and rip you every single part! Remember that Hunter! Stab it on your fucking balls! ]

After she hit the ‘send’ button on the screen, she immediately picked herself together and started walking out of the cafeteria. She just tooked five steps away from their table when Gun called her.

“Hey, where are you going?” He asked but she didn’t bother to answer. “Just be back later because we’ll rove the campus!”

It was like Solo didn’t heard anything since she didn’t mind Gun. Her mind was occupied by Hunter that she wanted to hit him on his head. He really got guts to annoy her everytime.

“So annoying!” Solo exclaimed while she was on her way through the main gate where Hunter said he was.

Malalaki ang hakbang niya papunta sa main gate ng campus. Nang makarating siya roon ay kaagad niyang nakita si Hunter na ngayon ay pinipigilan ng guard na pumasok.