Fell for an alien 2/3

3rd person POV

"So THIS is your house?" Jack looked around. The place wasn't too big but was cozy enough. "Yeah!" Elsa smiled putting her bag down.

"Where is he gonna stay?" Merida sat on the couch. "There are only 2 bedrooms, so, Merida and I'll sleep in one and Jack can sleep in the other." Elsa said.

Jack was still looking around the house. He has a house for the first time. He sure got a house but will this be his home?

".... So Jack! You can go get fresh, I'll get something to eat and we can idk catch up?" Elsa said.

"Get fresh? As in...bath?" Jack asked. Elsa nodded. "But I never bathed." Jack said. Merida, who was drinking water, chocked.

"You haven't WHAT?! Elsa! I told you it wasn't a good idea to-" but Elsa cut her. "But you don't smell that bad?" Elsa was confused.

"Bathing means splashing water on ourselves to make ourselves clean, right? Well, I fell in water some times, maybe because of that." Jack said.

Elsa had no choice. "But you still haven't used anything called soap or something. Fine... I'll help you bath." Elsa said.

"Should I leave or something? From this house you know? Cause YOU'RE LITERALLY GONNA HELP AN ALIEN TAKE BATH AND GOD KNOWS WHAT CAN HAPPEN, I-" Merida was complaining.

"Don't worry, he'll still have his clothes, atleast underwear on." Elsa said. Merida scoffed. She couldn't believe her bestfriend right now.

After Elsa managed to help him bath, the three of them sat on the table, eating snacks.

"So... Jack... As you said you have visited many places... How do you transport?" Elsa was curious. She had many questions in mind.

"I can run really fast." Jack ate some of the cookies. "Oh... How do you get your food?" Elsa asked.

"You know, there's no food like this on my planet, so, once I accidentally ate something and knew what were edible and what weren't... So I kinda take whatever I want and run fast." Jack said.

Elsa found it cute, while Merida rolled her eyes and left the two alone and went out of the room.

"Oh, then, why did you get caught that day?" Elsa asked. "The doors got locked as soon as I tried to escape." Jack shrugged.

"Bad luck?" Elsa chuckled. "Atleast I met this pretty reporter." Jack flirted. Elsa chocked. Jack laughed at it..

"So, uh, is your name really 'Jack'?" Elsa changed the topic. "No, it's uejakskkwkwsmzmaksifjhsbxbbsjjs but as people here saw me, they called me 'Jack Frost' saying I look exactly like some animation character named that, so, since then, everyone who sees me calls me that and so, that's my earth name I guess." Jack explained.

"Oh... Where have you stayed in before this? Do you have a home?" Elsa asked.

"Home? As in a house? No. I roam around and rest anywhere I want when I'm tired." Jack said.

"Oh." Elsa said. She was about to ask something else but Merida barged in. "What happened?! Why are you in a hurry?" Elsa asked her.

"You know, the president was elected 1 week ago, so, today is some special parade and as a media person, I should know about this." Merida sat infront of the tv.

Elsa and Jack joined her. The President was a man dressed in all black, named Pitch black appeared on the screen.

"Wait- there are people inside this box?! Have you trapped them?! Are you two-" Jack was cut by elsa who explained him what a tv was.