I'm sure

3rd Person POV

Jack Frost. The famous boy of the school, was happily in a relationship with Toothiana. Until, someone came. Elsa Arendelle.

Jack felt some attraction towards Elsa. He wanted to be with her. He wanted to talk to her. But then he remembered, he has a girlfriend.

He sure loved his girlfriend or that's what he thought. So, as he wasn't sure about his feelings for Elsa. He just tried to become a good boyfriend to Toothiana.

And what about Toothiana? Well, she really likes Aster but he never noticed her. She liked Aster even before Jack confessed to her.

So, even though Aster sometimes makes Jack a little uncomfortable. He still believes her, moreover, Aster isn't interested in Toothiana.

It was a couple dance competition. The teacher did random pairings and this is not a Wattpad fanfiction that Jelsa would end up together.

Jack ended up with Toothiana and Elsa ended up with Aster. Elsa was comfortable dancing with Aster because he was her cousin.

Aster adores Elsa as his little sister. He knows about Toothiana liking him.

The competition went well. Elsa and Aster were really good. Jack and Toothiana were also doing the choreo well.

But then, there was some sort of flip that Toothiana and Jack were supposed to do. But Toothiana slipped and both of them failed.

So obviously, the prize went to Elsa and Aster. Jack was happy for Elsa. He felt like a competition is made up of winning and losing, so it's fine.

He even congratulated Elsa whole heartedly. He was happy to see her happy. He felt that feeling in his heart again.

But he still wasn't sure. It always happens when she smiles, she talks to him, she's happy, she passes by or like she just literally breaths.

After the whole ceremony, Toothiana was nowhere to be found. Jack was supposed to take her home. So he was searching for her.

He suddenly saw her talking to someone. A boy. Aster. in the parking lot. He was about to go to them and talk to them.

But then. He heard something. "I didn't think you'd actually fake that accident for me." Aster smirked. "As I said, I can do anything for you." Toothiana crossed her arms.

Jack decided to eavesdrop by hiding behind a car not far away from them. "Aah I'm touched." Aster held his heart.

"So? I've done my part of the contact." Toothiana said. "I know I know, we'll date as soon as you breakup with that old man." Aster said.

"Don't worry, I'll do that as soon as I see him. I dated him just because he's famous and filthy rich." Toothiana rolled her eyes. "But for now...." Toothiana held Aster's face.

She leaned in and kissed him. He kissed her back, pulling her close. They started making out. While, Jack was here, feeling cheated and betrayed.

Without thinking of anything as always. He showed himself infront of them. They noticed him and parted from each other.

They looked guilty. "Tooth... I didn't expect this from you.." Jack said . "Wait- No- Jack! Look! I can explain!" Toothiana said.

"I've heard everything I had to. We're over . I can't believe you just used me." Jack left from there and went to his car.

He wanted to cry. Maybe not because she cheated on him and he's getting sad and jealous because he loves her but because she LIED to him, she USED him.

He was driving furiously without thinking of anything but then suddenly he saw someone crossing the road and stopped the car.

He looked at that person clearly. It was Elsa. Elsa noticed Jack's car and a smile formed on her face. She came to the car and the Jack's window.

Jack just wished they hadn't met during that moment cause Jack was broken. He wasn't in a good state. He still lowered his window.

It was also slightly raining. No matter how he wanted to be alone right then. He couldn't leave Elsa alone on the road in the night with it raining.

"Jack!" She smiled at him. That smile could make all his worries go away. "Come on. Get in." Jack said. Elsa nodded and went to the other side of the car and got on the passenger's seat.

"Jack.... You don't see in that good condition... Did something happen?" Elsa asked. "I had a breakup." Jack started driving.

"Oh I shouldn't have asked... You probably want to be alone. And I got into your car like this, I'm sorry-" he cut her.

"No problem, I'll just drop you to your house." Jack said in a cold tone. Elsa nodded and decided not to talk much.

He didn't look like in a mood to talk. After some time they reached Elsa's home. He dropped her and went straight to his home.

But the events that were taking place after that we're more confusing atleast for Jack. Elsa was around him for more time than usual.

She started to hang out more and more with him. She tried to make him laugh. She spent as much time as possible with him.

She even helped him in his studies. She made him tiffin sometimes and this only resulted for Jack's feelings to grow.

He started to have more feelings for her. He started to love her more. But he wasn't sure if she did this just because of sympathy because of his breakup or because she likes him...

And he thought it was most likely to be the first option. Elsa literally took care of her. Elsa was made Jack's tutor by Jack's mother.

She gladly agreed even though Jack didn't wanted this to happen. It was cold. Autumn was about to end.

Elsa made Jack a scarf. She came TOO EARLY to school because she knew Jack would be there.

She went to the rooftop knowing Jack must be sleeping there. She went to him. "Jack!" To her surprise, he wasn't asleep.

He was just closing his eyes, laying down. He sat up. She sat next to him. "I told you not to follow me everywhere!" Jack sighed.

" I made you this scarf, you know, the winter is here and-" but he cut her. "Elsa. Can you seriously stop doing this."

"Doing what?" Elsa asked . "I don't know! Whatever this act or whatever is!" Jack seemed mad. "Jack.. this is not an act." Elsa fake laughed.

"Then what is it! Why are you doing this?! Can't you understand what's happening to me because of your this act!?!" Elsa was startled at this sudden outburst.

"What are you talking about?" Elsa asked him. "Elsa... I don't know if you pity me because of my breakup or whatever cause is there for you to do this. But this is making me fall for you." He said.

"Elsa. I already liked you even before my breakup. But I wasn't sure about my feelings. But now, I'm sure that I really like you. But Elsa, I don't know about your feelings. So, if you're doing this just for sympathy, please stop, I don't want to be your one-sided lover." Jack sighed .

"I don't pity you. I'm not doing this for sympathy. You idiot! I'm doing this because I like you!!" Elsa said. It made Jack surprised.

"E-Elsa, stop joking!" He couldn't believe this. "I'm not." Elsa said with a straight face. "So, you really like me?!" Jack stood up.

Elsa did too. Jack was too happy and excited. He lifted Elsa up and twirled her around. It made her blush. After realising what he was doing, he shyly put her down.

"Haha, sorry about that.. I was just .. excited.." Jack scratched the back of his neck. "You're cute." Elsa smiled.

It made Jack blush more. "But are you really sure about your feelings for me, now?" Elsa started teasing him.

"I am! I'm sure about my feelings! I love you, Elsa Arendelle." He smiled at her.