choose one [smut]

3rd Person POV

"Okay now tell me why did you call me?" Elsa folded her arms infront of her chest. "To fuck you." Jack smiled.

"W-what?!" Elsa was taken back by his reply. "I'm kidding, you said you'll help me in this assignment that I need to submit to my tutor today." Jack sat on his bed.

"O- oh... Yeah... But you can't just call anyone saying it's urgent like this! You could've said that you needed help." Elsa sat on his table.

"Uh, sorry? Listen, you're already late, Mr. Overland will be here at anytime, so please co-operate and do this help to your pretty friend." Jack said in a cute voice.

Elsa cleared her throat. "Whatever!" She said and started doing his homework. While Jack decided to lay down on his bed.

Jack was literally checking her out, hungrily, staring at every possible part of her body. "She turns me on everytime. I want to fuck her hard right now, then, she'll regret wearing such a short skirt." Jack's mind was getting unholy thoughts.

"But she has a crush on my tutor, aka Mr. Jackson Overland and I'm not cool with it. But atleast, she's friends-with-benefits with me." Jack smirked while thinking.

Jack was checking her legs shamelessly while biting his lips. He felt like he's about to lose control any time, he decided to ignore her.

He thought he should just start scrolling through the phone, I mean it's not easy to have your friend-with-benefit in your room but she's just here to do your homework.

But, he suddenly felt something hard inside his pants and it made him sweat bad. "It's done." Elsa slammed the notebook close and got up.

Jack got up too and pulled her close to him. "Tf are you doing?!" Elsa was surprised. "You know, we still have 7 minutes left until he comes." Jack smirked.

"So?" Elsa scoffed. "Listen, I need you, like right now.i promise we'll be quick" Jack said. "Oh.... I can't understand what you're talking about, would you like to explain it more broadly?" Elsa smirked, teasing him.

"Listen, I know you're not innocent, so stop teasing me." Jack said with a poker face. It made Elsa smirk more.

She pushed him on the bed and hovered on the top of him. "I know you well since last time, you won't be able to finish it within 7 minutes, Frost." Elsa slide her finger on his jawline.

"Awh, then, how about we do it all night?" Jack smirked. "Hmmm and what about Mr. Overland who'll be here any minute?" Elsa teased him more.

But then the door suddenly opened. "You mean me?" Jackson Overland, Jack's tutor who graduated college last year, so, isn't much older than him, said.

This caught Elsa and Jack's attention and they hurriedly got off of each other and stood up. "Hey! You don't know how to knock?!" Jack blabbered.

"Why are you here, Elsa?" Jackson looked at Elsa. "Did you just ignore ME?!" Jack scoffed. But Jackson still decided to ignore him.

"Tell me, Elsa." He said. "what am i doing here? Haha NOTHING! And I'm getting late, I should get going." Elsa rushed to the door out of embarrassment.

But she couldn't open the door. She tried to open it several times, but couldn't. "Hey! Why is the door not opening?!" Elsa was trying hard.

"Oh, it must've got stuck.... Again, it happens a lot." Jack said. Elsa faced him. "Aren't you like a millionaire?!" Elsa said.

"Yeah, so? Millionaire's doors get stuck too." Jack exclaimed. "I don't know what time of human are you to live in such a mess." Jackson said.