Frost's model

Elsa's POV

This is so boring here. I'm bored. It's just famous people around who are kinda selfish and are laughing around people whom they secretly hate.

I'm Elsa Arendelle, an unrecognised model. I'm at a party thrown by a famous actress. My manager sent me here, so that I might get some recognition.

I was alone, at the corner of the huge hall, staring at the glass of champagne in my hand, questioning life. Until I started hearing noises.

It was from the entrance. Everyone were staring. I was able to recognise who it was....Jack Frost, shit not him.

I promised his manager that I wouldn't show myself infront of him again. Shit, what do I do? Run away? YES.

I keep the glass of champagne on the table and run towards the exit and bump into someone. Not now!

"Sorry" I mumbled and tried to walk past them but that person caught my wrist. "Hey what are you-" I look at the person. "Mr. Frost...."

He looked around and then dragged me into the corridor. No one was around. He pushed me against the wall.

He came closer to me. "Don't you understand when I told you that you shouldn't show your face infront of me again?!" He spoke in a cold tone.

"I am sorry, I didn't know you were in here, it's clearly just a coincidence." I said, I want to beat him up but I don't want to get in any trouble right now.

"And you think I'll believe your words?" He laughed sarcastically. "I have a name in the industry, and if it's ruined because of you, I'll not leave you alone." He throws me onto the floor.

He starts walking away. You know what? I've had enough! I can't stand him anymore. Who does he think he is?!

Oh, you might be wondering what happened between us....well it's kind of a misunderstanding.

[Flashback]

I got a text from Mr. Frost's manager, saying that I should visit Mr. Frost's office, he wants to see my progress in the script.

I look at the time. 11 pm. It's not appropriate to go to a man's house at this time....but.....come on! He's a good person.

Right?

I need this role tho. So, I decided to go. On my way in the office, I didn't see much employees, there were few here and there.

But I saw a strange person who just looked suspicious, I decided to shrug it off and go inside Mr. Frost's office.

And this is not thr reason why we hate each other...the thing is the article released the next morning.

"Young actress/model visiting Mr. Frost's office, late at night and stayed there overnight"

And so, a scandle took place and that jerk blames it all on me. Even though it wasn't even my fault.

[End of flashback]

I take off my heel and threw it at his back, and kinda oopsie, it hit his head. Ouch!

I stood up and went to him. "You might have some power in the industry but that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want, I don't want your advantage to make name in this industry." With that I walked away.

I saw his manager, Hiccup on my way out.

I didn't even see that jerk's face tho, must've been shocked to see someone he treats as nothing being so brave.

[Time skip, at home]

Okay. Okay, what's the worse that can happen? Right? She might chase me with a knife like last time... Worse, she can-