VegasPete | Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

"It's not Chan..." Vegas said, sighing. He took off his shirt and began taking off the rest of his clothes until only his boxers were left.

"So who is it then?" Vegas grabbed his towel and slung it over his shoulder. Then he turned around and stared at me.

"It's my wife!" Vegas yelled.

I didn't know what he was talking about and I frowned deeper than before. His wife? My heart felt like it skipped a beat and was going to collapse in a weird way. But damn, what was he talking about? Huh, I had no idea. As soon as he told me that, he turned his back and walked into the bathroom, closing the door in front of me.

Bam! Bam! I knocked on the bathroom door for Vegas to come out and tell me more.

"What are you talking about, huh?! Who died?! Vegas!" I exclaimed and I heard the sound of Vegas turning on the water from the shower. I felt angrier that he still wouldn't tell me directly who died. So I kept calling out to him and knocking on the door. I completely forgot that he had the right to kick the door open and hit me with it.

Clack~ The sound of the bathroom door opening made me startled a bit. The bastard Vegas appeared all wet and unfathomable in my eyes. He opened the door wide open and walked back into the shower while washing his body. I was flustered and immediately turned my eyes to look the other way. This sassy bastard! Why the fuck was he taking a shower for other people to see?

"What you were saying, say it," said Vegas before rubbing the soap on his body. He wasn't ashamed at all. He kept moving as if he wasn't embarrassed in any way. This idiot!

"Y-you should finish your shower first." I lowered my voice that I had been yelling for a while ago before turning my face to the side. I reached for the bathroom doorknob and intended to close it as before.

"Wait!" I paused for a while as I swallowed the saliva down my throat. I glanced at Vegas who was now beckoning me with his finger. "Come here."

"No!" I retorted thoughtlessly and was about to close the door again.

"Stay!" I just stood still when Vegas shouted his voice at me.

"What?"

"Come in here!"

"Why do I have to go in? I'll get wet."

"Do you want to know who died?" Vegas raised an eyebrow, the corner of his mouth twitching into a faint smile.

"Just say it. Why do you want me to walk in?" I turned left and right to avoid looking at him. I felt very embarrassed even though I had studied water and had showered with a lot of male friends.

"If you don't come in, I won't tell you about it," Vegas argued. I immediately groaned. Then he sighed heavily. I wanted to know, I really did. But I didn't want to go in there, it was too precarious. "It's okay if you don't want to." Vegas turned to get the shampoo and spread it all over his head.

"Fine, I'm coming in." I stood with my arms crossed and stepped forward into the bathroom.

"Come closer," said Vegas in a husky voice, then turned to look straight at me with his hands placed on his waist.

"Oh." I stumbled a bit.

"Closer!" he began to yell louder and louder.

"Hey! Just tell me right here. I can hear, I'm not deaf," I said sarcastically. Little by little, I started to panic.

"Come in here. I'll tell you if you come close to me. If you don't want to get wet, take off your pants." I felt a peculiarity. So I made a face to him and went to walk away.