•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ•

Start from the beginning

A groan escaped from your lips as you looked around for an assistant but to your dismay no one was around, you rolled your eyes in annoyance. After a moment or two of fighting to reach for the packets of chips, a loud gasp of surprise left your mouth feeling a sudden strong figure against your back as a hand reached up for the packet of chips before they retreated back with the packet in their hand.

Annoyed at the sudden contact you immediately turned around to face the person and that's when your annoyance turned into raging anger looking at the unwanted guest standing before you. Byun SeoJoon.

"What the hell was that, SeoJoon?!"

You spat glaring at the smirking man who had no shame in his eyes as they strolled on your body leisurely. A look of disgust took over your face as you decided to just walk away from there but the next moment he grabbed onto your wrist stopping your movements and flinch at the contact.

"Oh Y/n, come on. I was just helping you."

He moved to stand before you again with his hand still holding your wrist as he held the chips with his other hand in front of you to take. You gritted your teeth together as you eyed him with loath before your eyes fell on the grip of his hand around your wrist.

"Leave my hand, right now."

Your voice firm and full of authority as you spoke through your gritted teeth making him let go with an eyeroll. Your wrath full gaze had no affect on him as he soon started taking steps towards you before standing right before you.

"Why are you playing hard to get,Y/n?"

SeoJoon's question made you grimace visibly and just when you were about to move aside from him, he once again blocked your way with the dirtiest smirk playing on his lips.

"Just fucking get lost from here."

You pushed him by his chest making him stumble back but however he maintained his balance back, shooting a glare your way. When you tried to walk away from there, he decided to open his mouth again as the next words fell off his lips effortlessly.

"You weren't satisfied enough by my cousin Taehyung so you went to Jungkook. If Jungkook is also failing in giving you the right kind of pleasure, you know where to find me, Jeon Y/n."

[𝟶𝟼:𝟺𝟻 ᴘᴍ]

Jungkook walked inside the practice room,as the coolness of the air conditioner greeted him making him shiver at the feeling. Since the morning he was kind of feeling under the weather but however that didn't stop him from going to work.