"Is someone there? Do you not want them to hear me saying naughty things to you? Or is it your secret mistress?" I smirk.

"Don't you want them to hear the way I want you to pin me down and pull my hair-" I proudly say before he cuts me off.

"Fae it's my younger sister and mom" he laughs a bit trying to stay serious.

"Shit... they didn't hear me.. I'm so so sorry... I thought is was just the refrigerator." I mutter out.

"we are safe I didn't have it on speaker" he says.

"We, Huh? Does that mean you are going to do all my wild fantasies?" I joke.

"Clay mom said to come help!" A younger female voice loudly screeches through the phone.

"Is that your sister?" I ask smiling a bit.

"Yeah, I better actually go before she grabs a fork" he wheezes a bit.

"This is the second time you have said it and I still don't understand... what with a fork?" I question.

"I'll explain later, bye for real this time!" He softly laughs.

"Bye sexy" I laugh once more.

"Sorry I was talking to someone" I hear Dream mutter, I don't think he realised he hasn't hung up... I probably should.

"Oh is it the cute girl you went to that wedding with?" An older woman asks, I'm assuming that's his mom.

"Yeah" he says, okay I really should hang up and not listen to their private conversation... but it's about me... no it might be about me but it isn't for me to hear.

"Is that the girl you have been sexting?" His sister laughs out.

"Language!" His mother cuts in, with that I actually hang up. I should text him about this just for the meme.

 I should text him about this just for the meme

Sexting Huh?

What? How?

Oh dreamy, just
like why I have four
sets of handcuffs...
it's a secret you will have
to figure out for yourself

Tempting offer..

10
9
8

What?

7
6
5
4

Fine I will accept your offer

Good! Now what
colour?

What?

The handcuffs!
I have pink, purple,
black and Green!

Coloured handcuffs?

The fluffy part
is coloured

Green then.

Got to keep up the
aesthetic huh!