"Ugh, watch where your going, would you?" She snapped at him.

"Hey, am sorry, alright? But what's got you so snappy, raven?" He laughed as if he made a fantastic joke.

"Don't call me that... Weasley, right?" She asked coldly while glaring at him.

"Woah, that obvious, ay?"

"No, just written on your forehead." She spit out sarcastically.

"I like you, first year. I'm George, George Weasley."

"I didn't really need to know that given I don't need it. Not planning on conversing with you again. " She stated coldly and went past him to a compartment.

As she was walking away, she heard him shout, " atleast tell me your name, raven."

"Let's keep that a mystery for now." She smirked at him and swiftly entered the compartment.

She sat down beside the window looking out of it. She could see her father , the sight of him with tears down his cheeks was the last thing she saw before the train started moving out the platform and into open. She took out a book from her handbag that had an undetectable extension charm on it to hold her necessities for the ride to Hogwarts.

She was enjoying her book when someone opened the door to the compartment.

"Hi! Can I sit here?" A female voice said, awfully cheerful.

Cordelia looked up from her book finding a girl with long blonde hair .

Without waiting for Cordelia's answer, the petite stranger sat opposite to her.

"I'm Emily Walker. What's your name? Are you excited to see the castle?" She started bombarding Cordelia with her ranting. Once again, not letting her answer, Emily started about how she was so excited for everything.

"Excuse me, if you would kindly shut up. I was reading." Cordelia said coldly , growing annoyed of her ranting after some minutes.

"Now, I would be on my way to explore." She left the the new girl stunned.

Emily was slightly offended but was curious about this tall girl's personality because she never met someone like that before. The was she spoke and walked made one thing sure that she was a girl of dignity and not the one to mess with.

She was surrounded with an intimidating aura that scared the girl for some reason. She had met several people with authoritative and intimidating people in her life but never once was she scared of someone. Her aure made her feel like she needs to feel scared . It makes her feel submissive.

Cordelia ventured through the train passing many compartments with students of various years. But one particular compartment caught her eyes. More like one of the boys of the 3 students who looked like first years.

She went inside the compartment and greeted them politely with a straight face. She sat down next to the only girl in that compartment who had bushy hairs.

"I'm Cordelia Black."

They shared a look and the boy with messy raven hairs and crooked glasses spoke first.

"Harry Potter."

"Ron, Ron Weasley."

"I'm Hermione Granger."

She spoke after all of them introduced themselves.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. But no offence Ron, I met your brother George Weasley. It was not a pleasure."

He laughed at that and mumbled something about that being expected.

Cordelia hung around with for a while chatting with them after Hermione reminded them about changing into their robes. She bid them goodbye and even tho there was a good hour left.

As she walked back, she thought about the memories Harry and her made during their childhood. She found her godbrother she once swore to protect with her life. He looked like her Uncle Prongs so much but with Aunt Lily's eyes.

Her mind was occupied when she entered her cabin that she failed to notice two more strangers in her cabin. She looked up to find 6 pair of eyes staring at her. She was startled but hid it with a scowl.

"Oh great, more strangers to deal with." She mumbled sarcastically.

A boy who had midnight brown hair and violet eyes said choosing to ignore her comment. "Who are you?"

Cordelia scoffed, "I should be the one asking you that but nevermind, I'm Cordelia Black."

He nodded and said, " I'm Lorenzo Birkshire."

Another boy who had freckles and brown hairs and blue eyes with grey flecks next introduced himself," I'm Julius Gray." What interested her the most about this boy were the small silvery scars that were littered across his face. She made a mental note to ask him before leaving the train.

"And you already know my name!" Th same girl from before said.

"Yeah, I do." She grabbed her robes and went to change coming back minutes later.

The rest of the ride all of them spend talking about Hogwarts houses and everything else.

Cordelia particularly got close to Julius though not enough to let down her cold guard. She thought that Emily was a bit annoying dur to her bubbliness but found they shared the love of pranking. They made a plan too for the next day's breakfast.

Even after not liking their company that much at first , she realised after some time that maybe that was the start of a beautiful relationship.

She just hoped she could be with Harry more.

After they reached they all of them flooded out the compartments.

But Cordelia held back with Julius.

"You are a warewolf." She stated blankly after making sure that no was listening.