divine judgement of a god

Start from the beginning

Arms twisting around arms,

Amayaa clawed at her arms, drawing blood over and over again,

Taking a arm off, and landing a deafening blow on the silver haired woman ontop of her, releasing the deathgrip on Amayaa,

She stumbled back, bringing a hand to her cheek as Amayaa clawed her way back up to her feet.

Pulling a knife off her calf, poising herself as her energy did.

The beasts swelled behind the figure, dancing back and forth. Waiting for instruction.

Dashing towards her opponent, ripping a arm across, slashing the hunter's face,

Pulling back herself and starting to position herself in the air,

Raising her two arms, and firing them towards the hunter,

It started to bombard her figure, swirling in the air before landing a guttural blow against the assailant.

It's cold spitting and slashing at the woman. Ruthlessly tearing skin from inch to inch.

Blood had splattered across each pillar.

An immense presence built behind Amayaa, turning her head to the familiar copy.

Her eyes darted to its figure. A deep slash landed among Amayaas back, throwing her off gaurd. Flinging her towards, the circle of assault happening a few feet away.

They wrestled eachother, in the circle of chaos that remained with steady pace.

The yellow eyed hunter, viciously flung herself at Amayaa slashing deep strokes into her chest.

A weary expression grew on her blood splattered face.

Pinning her shoulders down the marble, knife in one hand, fist forming on the other.

"I have been waiting so long for this, I am honored. " They said, with a crazed smile and bright eyes that itched for her.

Raising the hand with the knife and started slashing Amayaa's face, turning her cheek as each slit formed on her cheek, blood started to soil the floor beneath them as the vipers no longer sat above them, but pooling behind the hunter, one remorselessly flying towards their back, jaws wide and fangs bared. It seemed to be pushed back by a field of sheer will,

Each score on Amayaa's cheek started to build as Amayaa threw her arms up taking each rip, her cheek wouldn't be able to take much more, muscles in her jaw were severely damaged, her jaw felt like a distant heavy weight, like not her own.

Rends built up on her arms like freckles,

Once the ophidians had finally mauled through the force of mass, they had ripped into the hunters shoulders,

Each fang latching onto one side of a collarbone, and ripping the body back, before slapping it against a distant wall, the wall crumbling beneath the sudden weight.

Amayaa slowly got up, one hand cover her face shakily, as blood poured out rhythmically.

Looking at the silver haired menace infront of her, balancing themselves again.

Amayaas eyebrows knitted into a pained expression. Before her mouth warped into a sharp smile, that didnt reach her eyes.

The smile only met half of her face, the right side mauled to muscle and bone. Her jaw slacked slightly on one side.

They had started to clutch one of their arms as it grew slack.

"You sneaky bitch!" They laughed hysterically,