Mother Lu was surprised and delighted.

Later, the original owner married Lu Jue.

In everyone's expectation, the original owner did not like Lu Jue, after all, no one would like a problematic person.

Lu Jue is indifferent and isolated. He doesn't like to talk. He doesn't dare to be interested in anyone around him. He doesn't care about people around him, let alone ignore other people's concerns and opinions about him. He lives in his own world.

Such a person is not suitable for life at all, nor is it suitable for a lifetime.

The original owner was disliked and disliked by Lu Jue. Mother Lu saw it, but she was powerless. Whether she liked this question or not was a personal feeling. No matter how strong Mother Lu was, she couldn't force the original owner.

For a while, Ning Zhi grabbed her mind. She was sure that in her memory, Lu Jue did not act mad or hurt when the illness occurred. Only then did she settle down and walk towards Lu Jue.

The man seemed to be unaware of pain, and he slammed into the wall one at a time. Even if the wall was covered with a soft bag, normal people would faint, but Lu Jue didn't notice it.

Ningzhi has accidentally read some information about autism on the Internet. Most autistic patients have symptoms of insensitivity to pain and are not sensitive to pain, but this is very dangerous for them.

She walked towards him and tried to reach out to pull Lu Jue's hand.

His fingers were slender and his hands were cold. Just as Ning Zhi grasped it, she saw a white bubble-shaped display frame popped out of Lu Jue's head with a lovely black cloud inside.

Ning Zhi thought she was dazzled, and she blinked vigorously.

However, she closed and opened her eyes several times, and the bubble display frame above Lu Jue's head did not disappear, and the black cloud was still floating in the bubble.

what is this?

Ning Zhi turned his head and looked at Mother Lu. The other party looked at her anxiously, there was nothing on top of his head, only Lu Jue had such a change.

[It is a mood frame. 】

In Ning Zhi's mind, the voice of the little boy's milk suddenly sounded, and her eyes rounded in astonishment. Who is talking?

The little milk voice continued to sound in her brain: [The black cloud represents Lu Jue's unhappy, the flashing black cloud represents anger, and the little sun represents happiness. 】

Ning Zhi was shocked, but Lu Jue's mood could be revealed?

Xiao Naiyin told her very seriously: [Lu Jue's autism has become severe, and he will self-harm at any time, seriously threatening his personal safety. And you, selected by Lin Tiantian as the aura target, your aura value is already 0. A halo of 0 means that your appearance will become the ugliest state, and at the same time you will lose your life. 】

Ning Zhi: "You said that Lin Tiantian chose me as the target and took away all my aura?"

She knows that in the book, Lin Tiantian is the heroine, and the original owner and Lu Jue are cannon fodder, and they will all die in the end, but what is the halo value?

[You have died once, if after three days, your aura value is still 0, you will die again. 】

She understood that the original owner's halo was robbed by the heroine, so that the original owner died and she came through.

Ning Zhi was speechless for a while, so she only had three days to survive?

Xiao Naiyin continued to tell her: [As long as you collect a small sun, you can regain the 1% halo that originally belonged to you from Lin Tiantian. 】