S2 Episode 14: A Bridge Too Close (Part 1)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Bulkhead? That brainless moron is a space bridge expert?", Sadira asked, not believing what she was hearing. "This Autobot is a rather unique case. According to his file, he has discord higher than any other Cybertronian scientist on his space bridge aptitude test. Yet seems to have no other discernible skills.", Shockwave explained. 

"I don't care if he knows his crankcase from his drive shaft! All that matters is his ability to complete the space bridge.", Megatron said. Outside, the blue racer was speeding by and listening in. 

"But, an Autobot will never cooperate willingly with the Decepticons.", Shockwave pointed out. "That will not be a problem. I plan to make him an offer he cannot refuse.", Megatron told him. 

Hearing that, the blue racer immediately changes course and heads towards Detroit. At the base, everyone had gathered around Bulkhead, trying to ease the tension and their nerves, while Optimus tried to come up with a plan. 

"It needs more color. Something bold.", Bumblebee instructed. "But, not so bold that it gives me a processor ache.", Ratchet commanded. 

"Perhaps some trees? Nature can be very inspiring.", Prowl suggested."Maybe it should have a caption so people can tell what it is supposed to be.", Sari suggested.  

Bulkhead then pulled away from his painting, satisfied. While to everyone else it looked... interesting. 

"Uh... Maybe I was wrong about the color.", Bumblebee suggested. "And the trees...", Prowl added. 

"Now I think it needs a longer caption.", Sari said. Bulkhead then stood up and walked away. 

"Bulkhead, where are you going?", Harvester asked. "To find another canvas. This one is ruined.", Bulkhead replied. 

Harvester rushed after him, as he left. Soon after they left, Optimus then came out. 

"We are going to save Serenity. Sari's key is able to pick up Cybertronian signatures and Bumblebee and Bulkhead picked up that transmission. If we head to that area, we may be able to trace them. After that we will... Hey, where are Bulkhead and Harvester?", Optimus asked. "They went on a walk.", Sari answered. 

"We need them for this. I'll go and get them.", Optimus said. "I'll come with. Besides, I need to cheer up Bulkhead a bit.", Bumblebee said, as he transformed and Sari hopped in.

In Megatron's hideout. "The importance of this mission cannot be underestimated. I will handle the Autobot Bulkhead myself.", Megatron said. 

Sadira then wrapped her arm though his arm. "My love, allow me to come with you.~", Sadira said. 

Megatron looked down at her. "As much as I want to see you destroy the Autobots, I won't risk you being taken by them again.", Megatron told her. 

Sadira then smiled deviously. "Don't you remember that Autobot can no longer control me? The princess's vow made sure of it.", Sadira stated. 

Megatron then smirked. Then, Lugnut and Blitzwing came over. 

"While we are away, I need you two to pick up an item for us at Sumdac tower. A little something that should help the Autobot to cooperate with us.", Megatron ordered. "But, oh grand and glorious ones! The professor can not be trusted alone with the new recruits. Who will keep an eye on him?", Lugnut asked. 

"He does have a point...", Sadira said, as she looked at the professor. "How about I just crush the little worm?" Sadira asked, as she started to walk over to the cage only for Megatron to grab onto her arm. 

"Not yet. He may still be useful to us.", Megatron told her. He then tied the professor to him and both he and Sadira flew to Detroit. 

In Detroit, Bulkhead and Harvester were walking together. "I just want them to like my work.", Bulkhead said. 

Various! Transformers: Animated Series x Princess! Robot! Oc Insert (Discont.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें