S2 Episode 14: A Bridge Too Close (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"No, I didn't.", one clone said. "Yes, you did.", another clone said back. 

"No I didn't.", one clone said. "Yes you did.", another clone said back. 

"No I didn't.", one clone said. "Oh, haven't you figured it out yet? He's a pathological liar! Each of us clones represent one aspect of your personality.", the female Starscream said. 

"He's a coward, he's an ego maniac, he's a suck up, and he's a liar.", female Starscream continued. "I'm not!", one clone objected. 

"So, what part of me did you come from?", Starscream asked. "Don't ask.", female Starscream replied. 

"This is going to be a lone abital cycle.", Starscream groaned. Back at Megatron's hideout. 

"Everything is going as planned. Oh, great ones! As you have predicted, the Decepticon uprisings at the rim of the galaxy are staining Autobot forces to the breaking point.", Shockwave said to Megatron and Sadira. Sadira then smiled. 

"That is wonderful news. And what about my "dear" uncle?", Sadira asked. "I plan on taking care of him like you asked, Queen Sadira.", Shockwave replied. 

"We have a more immediate problem. Track down Cybertron's top space bridge technician and deliver him to Earth as soon as possible.", Megatron ordered. "By any means necessary! The future of a Decepticon victory depends on it.", Sadira ordered. 

"One moment, my excellencies while I access the Cybertronian data net... Now that's odd.", Shockwave said. "What is?", Megatron and Sadira asked at the same time. 

"I've tracked down Cybertron's best space bridge expert. But, he isn't on Cybertron.", Shockwave replied. "Then, where is he?", Megatron asked. 

"On Earth.", Shockwave replied. He then showed them a picture of Bulkhead. 

At the plant, Bulkhead was painting a picture of Harvester. "Can I move? My joints are starting to squeak.", Harvester asked. 

"I guess we can take a break.", Bulkhead replied, as he set down the brushes. "But, remember it's not finished. I think this is my best one yet.", Bulkhead continued. 

Harvester looked at the drawing that showed Sari in a very strange way. "It's very interesting... I just didn't think my head was so big.", Harvester said. 

"That's your leg. It's called... It's called an abstract like that human artist piosco.", Bulkhead stated. "Oh, it looks like an oil spill.", Bumblebee said, grumpily. 

"How can you be painting when Serenity is in the clutches of Megatron?!", Bumblebee continued. "We don't have any orders from Prime yet. And we need to stay put in case we all have to go out. Painting helps me keep calm.", Bulkhead told him. 

Meanwhile, Optimus was in his room, pacing back and forth. "What can I do, Ratchet? I let Serenity down and who knows what Megatron has done to her. I never should have been a leader or her protector.", Optimus said. 

"You knock it off, Prime!", Ratchet yelled out, causing Optimus to stop his panicked pace. "Serenity wouldn't want you to beat yourself up. She made the choice.", Ratchet continued. 

"But, she wouldn't have made that choice, if I hadn't messed up.", Optimus said. "What were you supposed to do? Right now, we need a leader. Serenity needs you to be a leader and we will all follow you in to rescue her.", Ratchet told him. 

Optimus looked off for a moment and gently rubbed that scare that went over his spark. "Ratchet, I already let Serenity down. If I lead... I could lead us all to disaster.", Optimus said. 

"Now that's not the bot Serenity fell in love with. And if you really believe that way, then you have already led us into defeat.", Ratchet stated. At Megatron's hideout.