Hawk - he calls you clingy

Start from the beginning

" let's go we're gonna be late for lunch, I'm starving" you said

" same" sam said following you out of the toilets.

" so where's Miguel, have u spoken to him" you said dragging the o out of so

" we haven't spoken in days" sam said sadly

" oh I'm sorry" you said

"Speaking of Miguel, there he is" sam said

I turned my head to see Miguel with hawk, you rolled your eyes at that.

They both walked over towards you and sam

" hi y/n" Miguel said, " oh hey sam" Miguel said awkwardly

" hi miggy" you said smiling

" oh hi Miguel" sam said back

" hey" hawk said to me and Sam but Sam was the only one who responded back with a hi, you just stood there being quiet.

" hey um, I've gotta go I don't wanna be late" you said walking off

" it's lunch time" Miguel said confused

" what's up with y/n" hawk asked curious

" oh I don't know, maybe she's trying not to be clingy" sam said.

Hawk stood there confused at sams comment, Sam just rolled her eyes and said goodbye and walked away.

" well that was weird" Miguel said looking at the direction sam went.

" tell me about it" hawk said

" what did she mean btw, when Sam said that she's trying not to be clingy" Miguel asked

" I have no ideaaa, oh, oh shit" hawk said panicking

" what" Miguel asked

" I gotta go, I'll see you later Miguel" he said and doing their handshake and walking away.

Miguel just stood there confused as ever, until he decided to go to lunch.

YOUR POV:

You were currently sat in an empty classroom, with ur hands on your head just thinking, until you heard the door slam open.

" knew you'd be here" sam said

" bought you some lunch" she said

You smiled, and realised how grateful you were that you had her as your best friend.

" thanks Sam" you smiled at her and got your lunch from where she put it on the table

You opened the bag, and realised she got your favourite

You smiled, and grabbed your sandwich from the little bag and peeled of the wrappers and started eating your sandwich.

you and Sam carried on talking the whole of lunch, just eating and talking about random things. Until the bell went off signalling you had one lesson left then it was karate practice after school.

HAWKS POV:

I've been walking around this whole school, and I can't find y/n I need to find her, I need to apologise for what I've said I feel like such a dick. Where could she be. The bell went of signalling lunch was over. " shit" hawk whispered, until you see her walk out of the classroom door with sam, you thought this would be your chance to talk to her before class starts, so he decided to walk over to her to ask her to talk.

YOUR POV:

I walked out of the class room with Sam, we put our rubbish in the bin, and was going to find our next class, until I see a red hair spike in the Crowd, and saw him walking up towards near me and Sam until I decided to dip and run away before he could come up "shit" you whispered grabbing sams arm and walking fast.