"So, my lovelies when are you two getting married?" Mum asked, making me choke on my water.

"Mum! We're 18 and obviously when Dean decides to propose," I flushed pink at the thought of getting married to Dean.

"Actually, speaking of marriage and proposals," I heard Dean say, and I turned around, to see him on one knee.

"Dude! What are you doing?" I asked him, making him raise his brow and tell me to shut up. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Raven Maestri, you came into my life, and you messed me up, you made my heart feel things I had never felt before and I love you for that. So, my shitty, annoying princess, will you marry me?" He concluded, making me scoff.

"No." I said to him, making him confused. I took a ring out of my bra, " Will YOU marry ME Dean Thompson?" I asked. Oh, how the turn tables turn.

He shook his head at me, smiling, "yes, of course I will." I slipped the ring on his finger and he on mine. Then he kissed me, slow and full of love.

Damn me.

3 YEARS AFTER PROPOSAL

I watched as Caroline, threw flowers down the aisle and my brothers walked in too, dancing to the music, making everything more embarrassing than it should be.

I poked my head round the corner, now stressing out as it hit me that it was my WEDDING DAY!!

Dean's family were there too and his baby brother, Clayton who was 7 was stood proudly next to Dean at the altar.

He looked ravishing in his tux and very very nervous. I took deep breaths as the piano began playing, announcing me walking in.

I laced my arm through Dad's and stepped out on to the red carpet rolled out on the aisle.

I walked down the aisle, a smile on my face, I looked up at my handsome fiancé. We made eye contact, and no matter how much I tried to stop myself, I snorted and burst out laughing, putting my head on my dad's shoulder.

"Cut! Sorry, sorry, can I try do that again?" I said, walking backwards towards the door, taking deep breaths to contain my laughter.

I walked down the aisle, composed this time, and really let myself feel, feel the love, and feel that I was actually getting married.

I never ever had much time to ponder on my wedding day as a child, but now it had finally come. It was such a rush. I loved it.

Dean's POV

I watched as she walked down the aisle... for the second time. I looked her up and down, my eyes softening and glistening over with tears as she walked down the carpet.

I smiled at her. Her dress fit her perfectly, flowing with every one of her movements. Her makeup was flawless, only adding on to her amazing amount of beauty. The crown that sat atop her hair, truly made her look like a queen.

She looked amazingly beautiful, and she was all mine to love for the rest of my life.

I saw her sneakers under her dress as she walked, and I stifled a laugh at the typical Raven behaviour.

Her dad gave me a hand as she reached the alter, passing her on to me with a very stern glare.

I looked into her mesmerising eyes smiling at her.

"You look gorgeous my love," I whispered making her smile and blush.

The priest said his thing and told me to make my vows.

"Raven, darling, I can't imagine my life without you, and I promise to stand by your side from now until our last breaths. I want to live with you, have kids with you even grandchildren with you. I hope you give me the honour of being your partner through it all, the crying, the cuddling, the pregnancies, the periods, and most of all through your healing. I will be there for you throughout every night and every day, and I will make you feel special and to our hopefully future children I will be the best father figure for them. You are like my own personal oxygen supply, I'm addicted to you, without you there is no point in life. So, my princess, don't forget to say, 'I do'." I finished with a wink.