Chapter 3 - A start of the career

Start from the beginning

-Few moment earlier after Y/N turned around    Y/N POV-

After i left still blushing girls to do their own things i was talking to VEGA in my mind about what Gachas i have. Apparently i also have a electronics gacha (phones, PC, consoles etc), a pet gacha where i could get myself a pet, power gacha where i could get different power which i decided to roll while waiting for my coffee.

Y/N: 'VEGA how much does it cost to roll a power gacha?'

{It'll cost you 7,500 $ to roll once. Would you like to do it?}

Y/N: 'I'll have 10,000 $ left. Yes do it'

{Affirmative, rolling power gacha}

After a few moments it stoped and i saw a notification  poped up infront of me that said.

{You have won a power of telepathy (A/N: you can speak through mind if someone doesn't know), would you like to apply it?    YES/NO}

I mentally clicked "yes" and felt a little pain in my head but it wasn't that much, after the pain stopped i decided to test my new power on a random person in cafe so i activated it.

(Random person = RP)

RP: 'My goodness the pancakes they make are so tasty'.

After i deactivated my power and just then the waitress came back with my coffee.

Waitress: Here you go sir. *places coffee on the table*

Y/N: Thank you, how much?

Waitress: 2,50 $ sir.

I reached into my pocket and told VEGA to withdraw 20 $ and put it in my pocket. He did as i asked and gave the money to the waitress.

Y/N: Keep the change.

She thanked me and walked away.

Y/N: *sips coffee* Damn this is some good coffee.

As i was about to continue the doors of cafe swung open and the robber with a gun came in.

Robber: EVERYONE ON THE GROUND THIS IS A ROBBERY.

He pointed the gun at the cashier but before he could pull the trigger i froze his whole body except the head.

Robber: W-what the hell!? Who did this?

Y/N: I did. *everyone looked at me* Couldn't let you kill any innocents. Can someone call the security?

Random person went to call the security while i kept the robber in the ice while sipping this godly coffee, after a few minutes the person came back with security so i walked behind the robber and knoked him out then unfroze him. The security thanked me and took the robber away. I went to my seat and continued to drink my coffee while the people were staring at me in shock.

Y/N: What?

After a few moment everyone went back to whatever they were doing. After a few moments i finished my coffee, took the guitar and left, but i noticed that a few people were following me so when i walked into the parking lot i decided to see who was folloving me.

Y/N: Who's there, show yourselves or i'll use force.

???: No need.

After these words, Akagi, Kaga, Amagi, Vinyl, Casette and Cassidy walked out of their hiding spot and walked over to me.

Y/N: Mind telling me why are you following me?

Cassidy: Just wanted to ask. How did you do that? The thing with the robber?