42

In the middle of the night, my phone started ringing a second time that night.

I groaned and reached for my buzzing phone on the nightstand. "Hello?" I asked quietly.

"Don't ignore my messages." A shiver went thru my body when I heard Louis's angry voice. I put my phone away from my ear and looked down, 23 messages from Louis.

I swallowed and put my phone up again "Sorry I was asleep." He mumbled something I couldn't understand. I just heard a closing car door.

I furrowed my eyebrows "Louis where are you?" I asked curiously and hugged my legs with my free hand.

"Open the fukin door it's cold outside." My eyes widened and I looked at the time. "You're kidding right?" I whisper screamed into my phone. "Does it sound like I am?" I shook my head and threw my blanket away.

"My mom is home and James is home and I am going to die if they see you but no, yeah just come to my place at two in the morning and expect me to open the door for you."

I walked over to the door and sighed "be quiet." I whispered and hung up. I squeezed my eyes together while opening the door of the apartment hoping to not get seen by any neighbor.

I looked up but no one was there. The whole hallway was empty.

It looked pretty scary, I put the key in the outside of the door to not get looked out and walked to the elevator barefoot. The cold Marmor under my feet felt unpleasant as fuck.

My heart stopped beating for a second when I heard a sound behind me and someone suddenly threw me over his shoulder. I squeaked. 

Louis's shoulders started vibrating and a quiet laugher left his mouth.

"Fuck you," I mumbled and punched his back. "Shut it." He whispered back and opened the door taking the keys from outside with him inside.

He put the keys in the lock again and pulled me off his shoulder so I was able to wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck while he was holding my thighs.

He walked into my room and closed the door behind him. The sound of the slamming door let me wince.

"What did you even think huh, barefoot on the cold floor, you could've gotten ill." I rolled my eyes and just wrapped my legs tighter around him.

Louis took a seat on my bed and laid his head on mine. His arms on my back pressed my body against his. I tensed when I realized what just happened.

I pulled away from him to put some distance between us. But I was still sitting on his lap.

His eyes drilled through me. I cleared my throat. I wanted to talk to him and I had a chance now.

"You look tired." He whispered and stroked over my head. "I am tired," I responded even quieter.

"Alright." He said and lifted me off his lap so I sat beside him on the bed frame. He stood up looking at me and pulled off his shirt. I looked away quickly and heard a deep laugh.

"You saw other parts of me before." He said and I heard the sound of his belt on the floor.

I slipped under the blankets still not looking in his direction. After a moment of silence, the blanket lifted and I felt his warm body laying next to mine.

His intense stare burned holes in the back of my head. I turned around and he smiled at me softly.

"We can't keep doing this," I said looking down at his chest. "Doing What?" He asked and furrowed his brows.

"Fuck without thinking about it twice." I nearly blushed about my words. He put his fingers under my chin to lift it as he did so often in the past.

His eyes sparkled at me. "Why?"  He asked and I clenched my teeth. "Cause it breaks me, I can't stop thinking about you". He breathed in heavily and furrowed his brows.

Louis put his hands around my face and his lips met mine softly and not for too long. He pulled away and looked at me like I was the most fragile thing in the world.

"I didn't mean to." He whispered against my lips and I felt his other hand around my waist pulling me closer.

A tear made its way over my cheek and I closed my eyes. I was tired. Louis buried his hands in my hair and I leaned my head against his chest.

" I desire you so much I want you, I would kill for having you, you should be mine." He whispered and I felt his jaw moving cause his head was laying on mine.

I pressed my legs together cause his words gave me tingles. "But you already have me," I mumbled against his chest.

He pulled away looking at me his stare was more intense than before. "Tyler is my best friend and I don't even like Mike that way, I can't fucking stop thinking about you, Louis." His chest stopped lifting and dropping and he still looked at me.

He sat up straight and ran his hands over his face as if he didn't want to believe what I just said. I sat up straight too, looking at him confused.

He looked at me for a second before he grabbed my waist with both of his hands and placed me on his lap.

He kissed me again and the kiss was filled with so much intensity that I was scared that I've broken him.

His hands on my waist moved up to my breasts underneath my pajamas and his warm hands buried them. My nipples hardened and I buried my hands in his hair.

He stopped kissing me and pulled the pajamas off my upper body to throw them onto the floor.

The desire in his eyes shined thru when he looked at my exposed breasts. He started putting small kisses on them and I couldn't help it and moaned quietly.

He pulled away from my breasts and turned so I was laying underneath him looking up into his eyes.

He kissed me again and pulled my pants down agonizing slowly. Feeling the cold on my inner thighs let me wince.

I didn't want to let his lips leave mine when he wanted to pull away again. He looked down at my naked body when I did let him go.

His view met mine and his lips twitched upwards.

He slowly went down to put kisses on my thighs coming closer and closer to my sensitive point.

I shuddered when his tongue licked thru my lips down there. My hands grabbed his hair and I tried to press him closer against me.

He grinned and looked up to me. I sighed. "Louis, we can't, I'm not going to sleep with you." He sat up straight looking down at me scanning my body.

"Why?"

My stomach started twisting and turning and everything I saw was his face.

"I...I have to tell you something"

"Tell me."

"I fell in love."

"Oh."

I sat up and crossed my arms over my breasts. "I think I love you." I stoped breathing.

His eyes widen and his lips twitch into a smile.

"I love you too."

———————————————————————————

Hm Short end