24

I asked mom and James if I can go to LA over Thanksgiving when I came home.And they said yes to my amazement, but I was sure James only agreed cause he wanted to get rid of me for a few days.

The weeks passed way too slow but after two weeks of waiting the last day before thanksgiving came. I had sports with Emely the lesson before the holidays and I finally got home to pack my stuff. I couldn't believe it,I was going home.

I would see my grandma and my friends, and I would be far far away from Louis. I didn't see him a lot The last weeks after we..kissed. And it was good that I didn't see him, I wasn't able to think clearly when he was around and it was wrong to kiss him.

And I knew it since the moment our lips touched, he would be a problem. And I was right, every time I lay in my bed alone I wasn't able to stop thinking about him and his soft lips. So it would be a good deflection to see other people and leave the country.

James drove me to the London airport and I got out of the car as fast as possible. I was glad we didn't talk the whole ride. I was very excited when I finally got to my seat. It was the first time I fly in business class. James insisted it, he said something like, how would we look like if a girl who lives in our house would fly economy class.

But I was totally fine with it. There was so much foot space and they even had warm towels.And the seat next to me was free the whole time I've been waiting for take-off. After half of an hour of waiting the pilot raised his voice„Ladies and gentlemen we're very sorry but we're waiting for one last passenger to arrive, it looks like he's arriving in the next five minutes, Apologise for the long waiting time."

I closed my eyes, I didn't sleep well last night. Out of excitement but also because the dinner before was a disaster. James was upset with me out of nowhere like always and stood up to beat my ass when I said something but mom held him back and they fought.

I had their voices in my head when I thought about it.

I heard a rustle beside me and look up to see something I didn't want to see. It was tall had dark brown hair and kissed me two weeks ago. How was it possible that this happened. There are 700 seats on this plane and he sits next to me. It didn't makes sense, I doubt that he had family in Cali.

He reached up to put his bag in this thing over the seats and his shirt lifted a bit so I was able to see his defined stomach muscles for a second before he came down and looked at me I open my mouth but nothing came out„Claire?" He whispered in disbelieve and smirked.

He took a seat beside me „I did not expected you to be here." He said quite to not get everyone's attention „I didn't either, and thank you for making this flight half of an hour late." I hissed and looked towards to the information screen in front of me. He laughed „Oh sorry Miss, I overslept."I rolled my eyes

„Lady's and gentlemen the passenger finally arrived and I want to thank you sir for not letting us wait any longer, we're going to arrive in New York in 5 hours plus minus half of an hour." „Yeah thank you Louis."I mumbled and he chuckled.
I looked around and saw an old man sitting on the other side of the aisle and staring. „Don't look at me like I am the late person." I say and the old man wrinkled his forehead„He was late!" I say loudly and point at Louis who laughed.

„What are you doing ?" he asked and shook his head.I grinned „Oh sorry if I embarrassed you mister I've overslept."

„We've been waiting." I said and looked out the window. I suddenly felt his finger under my chin to turn my head in his direction „I'm sorry."He said and suddenly placed a gentle kiss on my cheek. I stared at him not knowing what to do.

And he just grinned „You can not just kiss me."I whispered and bit my lip „Common it was just your cheek,and you liked it." He said and bit his lip

„I don't!" He laughed quietly and let his finger down. And I immediately missed his warmth.

„Why are you even on this flight?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest. Louis probed up his arm on the armrest put his head on his hand „Film premier." he murmured.

„Okay," I whispered and groaned. „If you would excuse me now, Id like to sleep a little." I said and put my seat in the right position. He looked as if he was about to say something, but then just shook his head.

We did not talk the whole flight, mostly because I was sleeping the whole time. But when I woke up an hour before we would arrive in New York for a break I cleared my throat to talk to him. But I saw him being asleep out of the corner of my eye.

I looked at him, he looked so peaceful when he was asleep. His hair falling into his face and his peaceful regular breathing. I felt the need to run my hands thru his hair, so I would be able to look at his whole face.

He suddenly moved and I turned to the window as quick as possible „It's not proper to stare." I heard his voice whispering behind me. Fuck, since when was his voice that deep?

I looked at him and his eyes were closed again but he smirked. „I didn't stare." I whispered even if we knew that was a lie. He opened his eyes looked at me amused and grinned „Excuse me, would you like to drink something?" I was frightened and nearly jumped out of my seat when the young lady raised her voice.

„I am so sorry, I did not mean to scare you." She said with her squeaky voice and smiled at me. I shook my head „No problem, I... it's okay." I answered. „ Sooo would you like to drink something?" She asked and looked more at Louis than at me. As if the question was only for him.

She also had this look in her eyes. This, Hey cute boy." Look and I didn't like it. She looked like a Barbie flirting with Louis. Playing with her hair and licking her lips. I would bark if I would see the scene in a movie.

And it felt like slow motion when she gave him the drink and talked with him about, ugh, I don't care about whatever.

Then she looked at me again after nearly five minutes and her smile immediately disappeared.  „Would you like to drink something?" She asked. I shook my head „No thanks."