"Hmm?" Sanskar woke up and looked at her with wide open mouth.

"Sir, Granny is waiting for you for dinner. She asked me to call you."

"Hmm I am coming" it was for the first time he talked to her in calm and composed tone.

Swara left after informing.

Sanskar came to Granny's room after 5 minutes. Granny and Swara both were waiting for him to start their dinner.

Dinner was going on in silence and Granny shook her head looking at both. She could not bear the dreadful peace.

"So Sanskar what are the plans for future?" Granny initiated their conversation as usual.

"Granny we would be taking over Rickson's" Sanskar did not raise his eyes from his dinner plate.

"I am not asking about your business. I am asking about you both."

Swara briefly looked at him.

'Not again Granny' Swara dug her head back to her dish.

"You both are newlyweds. What are your plans for honeymoon? You should go for it."

Swara gulped audibly.

"Granny we don't need a honeymoon." Sanskar responded casually.

"Ohh you mean to say without honeymoon you both are...? Hmm?" Granny teased while shifting her eyes between two, taking other way of his statement.

Swara started coughing badly hearing new teasing's from Granny. 'This grandmother and grandson pair will give me heart attack one day with their unexpected shocks.'

"Are you ok Swara?" Granny passed water to her.

Somehow Sanskar covered up for them and post dinner they both left for their room after bidding good night to Granny.

As usual Swara slept on couch covering herself with two blankets as she knew Sanskar would not care if she was feeling cold or not.

In middle of night, continuous ringing sound from mobile phone broke Swara's sleep. She blinked her eyes several times as she saw Sanskar also wakening up. He switched on the night lamp before taking call.

"What?" He was irritated over the caller to break his sleep.

Swara could not hear anything from other side, but her eyes captured Sanskar's jaw clenched as he was listening intently. He clutched his fist tightly that his knuckles became white. She could not even see in his eyes as they had turned charcoal red, he was shaking with extreme anger.

"Roger, clear the mess. I don't want any new headlines for tomorrow" He ordered gritting his teeth.

He cut the call and then closed his eyes for a moment to take deep breath. He opened his eyes and threw his phone in anger whisper yelling, "Siddhant Sengupta."

Mobile crashed into the wall and broke down in two pieces.

"What happened?" Swara jumped on her place looking at menace avatar of Sanskar.

It was for the first time she had seen him this much angry. He was ready to kill whoever comes in front of him at moment.

Sanskar turned to look at her. She was widely gaping at him with fearful eyes.

"None of your business" he seethed with anger and throwing his blanket he got up from bed and left out of the room.

As he left, he took away her sleep with him as well. Swara could not even close her eyes as every time she closed them, she could see boiling Sanskar. 'What happened to him? Kanhaji please end this drama soon.'