"What nonsense are you thinking, you stupid?" Habiba mumbled to herself and shook her head in denial of her own saying.

"Mama, it's iching (itching)." Zayn took a hold of her mother's attention pulling his hoodie aside in an attempt to take it off.

"Ok, you're to change now," Habiba paid heed to Zayn who nodded at his mother furiously with a nasty look agreeing with her as he couldn't be in the sweaty hoodie and pants anymore.

Habiba giggled at his cute expression and walked up to the wardrobe with him in her arms. Opening the second drawer from the top which was fixed for him, Habiba brought out short pants with the help of Zayn who chose a baby blue t-shirt for him.

Putting him on a very messy bed, Habiba changed him out of his sweaty clothes into shorts and a t-shirt, making his bandaged leg visible in the process.

Only if she knew what an outrageous storm would occur very soon when the newly found father would notice his son's wound.

"Look at you. How adorable you're looking!" Habiba pushed the wavy locks from his face as she cooed at him sweetly making him gleeful.  A fit of giggle left his mouth when his mother showered his face with kisses and love.

"Wait, let me click a picture of this cute baby." Habiba looked up at him and flicked his nose lovingly, kissing his cheek as she went to take her phone.

Zayn was watching his mother's every movement with a cute smile playing on his lips.

Habiba looked under the blanket and the pillow but didn't find her phone. Looking everywhere in the bedside drawer, on the wardrobe in search of her phone she frowned.

"Where is that phone?" Putting her hand on her waist she bit her lips and tried to recall where she had kept her phone last time.

"Ahh...on the couch." She clapped her hand as she finally remembered the whereabouts of the phone but halted in her spot after a second.

"Downstairs...that means that blue-eyed man may still be there. And I didn't lock the door." Her eyes widened.

"He can be a thief for crying out loud, stealing everything from my house in this broad daylight," Habiba exasperated and gasped loudly.

"How stupid of you Habiba! You are laughing here leaving your house with a stranger downstairs. Hai Allah! Have mercy on my stupid brain!" Habiba's panicked mode went on as she slapped her forehead for her stupid act but came to a standstill when her son shouted at her out of nowhere.

"No...no hut you, Mama." Zayn looked at his mother sternly and shouted shaking his head in refusal.

(Don't hurt yourself, Mama)

Habiba laughed nervously as her brain wasn't in the situation to grip any of her son's commands then. Taking him in her arms she went out of the room to downstairs quickly, praying to Allah in her mind all over the way.

'Ya Allah, save me and my son from this handsome..uff..no...attractive...aree nah you evil subconscious...save us from that devil-like robber.'

She walked down the stairs, lo and behold she found the man sitting on her couch making himself comfortable.

'The audacity of this man.' She thought to herself annoyed.

"Listen, mister, I'm a very poor doctor for you to rob at this broad daylight because you won't get anything expensive here. So, get away from my house or else I'll call the police," Habiba ranted to the man who stood up listening to her.

Hamza was sitting on the couch shaking his leg furiously as he was very anxious and impatient at the same time to face his son.

Bringing his hours-like waiting period to a conclusion where it had only become fifteen minutes, in reality, Hamza heard the sweet voice of the doctor behind him saying rubbish. He stood up instantly and looking behind he saw his son in her arms with his head laying on her chest.