𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Following Day:

"So he did stay at Maejin's place." Chan observed, the main dancer of the group was nowhere in sight at the JYP entertainment building.

Why did I kind of feel hurt? Ugh, stop thinking about him Y/N.

"How's your leg holding up by the way?" Jisung approached me, noticing lime green liquid on my bandage. That's odd, this was never there before.

"It actually doesn't hurt anymore?" I was startled, impossible. The paramedic said it would take at least 2 days to heal, it's only been one night?

"Well that green liquid worked a miracle it seems." He inspected the liquid, "Smells like ancient Korean medicine."

"Now who on earth would have that lying around here?"

"You tell me." He surrendered, "Anyway, the boys and I are heading out for breakfast, want to join?"

"I'll pass, I'm going to stay here and work on choreographing."

"You sure? You haven't eaten though?" Jisung remarked.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine. You guys go in ahead." I reassure, "I'll grab a coffee or something later."

"Alright then, but we could buy something for you if you want?"

"Just go," I chuckled, "You're too sweet Jisung."

"Well we'll try not to be out for too long then. Bye Y/N!" The boys waved before exiting.

Once they left, I made my way to Stray Kids' designated dance practice room, wanting to organise a few dance items. As I made my way there, it appeared that loud music was being blasted from the room? Hmm, who could be inside there?

I peered in and noticed the brown haired boy in a plain white oversized shirt with black sweatpants dancing to the beat. "Minho?" I entered the room, shutting the door behind me. "Thought you were at Maejin's place?"

He paused the music, wiping his sweat with a towel. "Nah, I ended up not going. Stayed here instead."

"Well uh, the boys are out getting breakfast. You should've joined them."

"I need to rehearse, a main dancer has big responsibilities you know. How about you? Why aren't you out with them?"

"I wasn't too hungry, I wanted to stay back and get some work done. What're you dancing to?" I ask, he must've rehearsed since dawn, the boy looked a bit worn out.

"It's nothing really, just a little something, it's not perfect." He brushed it off, changing the topic, "How's your leg?"

"It's improved, feels like a miracle actually. Someone put some random green liquid on it and all of a sudden it's cured." I sounded insane but it's the truth.

"The person who did that for you must be pretty decent." Minho looked down, nodding with approval.

"Yeah like an angel almost. Anyway, you going to show me the dance or?" I grinned, but he stood there with his arms folded, "Come on, I already saw a bit of it, it looked great."

"Fine if you insist, geez so bossy." He rolled his eyes, pressing the play button for the music to start. Slow sensual, almost seductive music flowed through the speakers.
Unusual for a boy like him, where's the hardcore raging noisy music? Kidding, kidding.

"Your hips should be more loosened, you're a bit stiff today." I interjected, while the music played.

"Well I am moving it as I choreographed to do so."