In fact, the Sierras know how much the other races in this universe have improved. It is because they understand that the peace that the Knox race can bring to the world continues. After the plan was wrong, they wanted to amend the first time. .

For the Sierras, not only is the Knox race itself a threat, but even the peace that this race has fought for time in this universe has also planted seeds that will threaten them.

If it was said that just a part of the Star Alliance soldiers were scared by seeing the truth, now the entire Star Alliance headquarters is in a moment of silence. The expression on each person’s face is blank for a second, and then it is mixed with other emotions and becomes It is difficult to describe.

Whether it is the absolute power shown by the enemy, or the almost blood-drenched truth that has only been revealed after many years, it has had a strong impact on the Alliance and the forces that reinforce it.

This group called Sierra tried to invade their universe more than thirty years ago, but the plundering planned by the other party did not materialize. The invasion of this group was prevented by the perceived Knox race. The Knox will This ethnic group from the Outland was driven away.

Because the enemies are powerful, the Knoxes must pay the price to do this. The big bang that destroyed their planet originated from this.

That’s—

More than thirty years ago, the Knox race was almost annihilated, and the survivors only had the truth of the last cub egg.

“Unlike the weak guys, Knox almost killed us. They probably think they have succeeded. Unfortunately, our ethnic group cannot be destroyed.” The strong and beautiful races, the Sierras are not stubborn. Sure.

After seeing the Knox race in this universe, the Sierras have further improved the aesthetics of their ethnic groups. A race as powerful as Knox is difficult to see even in many universes.

The men appearing in the holographic image have black totem-like stripes on their skin that are known as “black scab” by people of all races in the current interstellar. The same is true of the guards serving around each other. One image of the Star Alliance members quickly understood another fact.

The scourge was not caused by the big bang created by the Knox race, but by the enemy in front of them.

The enemies encountered by the ground forces were wearing armor, and until they saw the holographic image, the members of the Star Alliance did not see the familiar black pattern.

Things came together to build the complete truth, which came too quickly and everyone was silent when they accepted it.

They consider Knox to be a race that harms others because of their selfish desires, but the truth is that this race sets aside a tribe to protect the world.

In other words, more than thirty years ago, the Knoxes protected them from this powerful enemy.

However, as protected people, they put an inexplicable insult on each other, and they are not friendly to the last and only surviving tribe of this race.

The feeling of guilt or shame spreads in the hearts of everyone who knows the truth, and this feeling makes them lower their heads slightly.

Among the only people who were not surprised by the truth, probably only Xie Luan and the Saen who had just arrived on the battlefield.

Xie Luan was the first to know the truth, and the latter believed Xie Luan’s words.

At the moment when everyone’s emotions were generated, this instantaneous gap was captured by the enemy and used.