chapter 95

On a quiet and desolate planet, there is no beautiful night sky dotted with stars, and the surrounding scenes are not beautiful at all.

The sky was dark and surrounded by ruined ruins.

But under such a scene of destruction, the picture of a young human being surrounded by a Knox with his tail and hugged in his arms is still warm.

Human beings have the habit of putting rings on people they like. Knowing this, Yayi made the move just now.

Xie Luan is still a little stunned, the ring that will automatically adjust the size according to the wearer has been properly fitted on his finger, just like a tailor-made, just right there.

“Catch it, does Aluan belong to me?” I do n’t know how to determine belonging in the human race. Yai, who is using the tail to surround the young, has not moved his eyes, and there is something in the vertical pupil that is only for specific objects Docile.

The cold sound is low and the tone is gentle.

This is a common question, this Knox simply wants to confirm the question.

Xie Luan froze, the ring on his ring finger seemed to have its own heat, and seeing the meekness and thirst under the frosty frown of Knox near him, Xie Luan couldn’t resist and nodded.

Looking down at the ring on the third finger of his left hand, Xie Luan didn’t know how this Knox could select his finger so accurately, and according to their human tradition, they put the ring on the third finger of their left hand. It has an important meaning different from other fingers.

In fact, Yayi chose by accident. He only knows that humans have the habit of wearing rings to their partners, and he doesn’t know what is the difference between wearing rings in different positions.

But it so happened that he picked the most significant ring finger.

Seeing the young man nodded slightly, Yayi unconsciously tightened the silver tail around the former, but at this moment he remembered another thing and had to temporarily loosen the tail again.

When humans wear rings to their partners, they do a ritual.

According to some known knowledge, the Knox knelt down on one knee to the youth in front of him, and caught the youth’s left hand, who had already put on a ring.

Although I do n’t know the meaning of this ritual, Yai still did it. At this moment, the silver tail behind him also became slightly drooping. Extra docile.

Having received the response from the youth, Yayi lowered his head and gently pecked and kissed the finger on which the young man was wearing the ring. .

Enclosing his fingers, even though it was only a small part of his fingertips, was enough to make Xie Luan shake his body slightly.

“I belong to you.” Looking at the young man, Yai whispered the sentence.

The tone of the voice has not changed, and it is still a cold and slow voice, but this sentence is not something that can be casually spoken in the Knox race.

Because of this Knox’s move on one knee, he stayed still. Thinking that the other party made the ring before he made the move, Xie Luan couldn’t help but aphasia.

Is this order wrong?

But no matter what, Knox told him the same thing, Xie Luan touched the ring on his left hand and reached out to touch the long silver hair in response.

If the other person believes that in the human race, Ken wearing a ring is an admission of partnership, Xie Luan is a little curious. What is the equivalent action in the Knox race?