chapter 84"To ugly"

Grab the tail, of course Xie Luan reached out and grasped the end of this Knox’s tail.

Probably the moment Xie Luan’s hand touched the silver tail, the owner of the tail paused at the same time, and the space crack in front of it disappeared in the deviation of this second.

Preventing the other party to leave, Xie Luan made no effort to pull the silver tail slightly towards himself.

The cold silver tail is different from Knox, who deliberately shows indifference to the youth. This tail seems to be out of control of its owner, and cannot be pulled out of the youth.

If you don’t want to, just open his hand with the tail, but Knox didn’t. Xie Luan didn’t say anything, he pulled the tail closer to himself.

The young man now leaned on the bed and was caught by the young man’s silver tail, which he could not resist, and Yai knew that he might not be able to walk.

Although no one had told Xie Luan about the tail of the Knox race, Xie Luan was not dull during the time when another world line was with Yai, and he was not even aware of it.

The tail should be a special part for the Knox race, and it will not be touched casually. If it can be touched, at least it should indicate that this person is close to this Knox.

Ken touched his tail. Xie Luan couldn’t think of the reason that the Knox was deliberately hiding from him, but he was arrested now, and Xie Luan had more concerns to ask than to ask about it.

“How does this imprint affect you?” Unlike Xie Luan’s memory, originally only a small black imprint could be seen in this Knox close to the collarbone. Now it can also be clearly seen on the left side of the opponent’s neck See part of the pattern.

This black mark similar to some kind of totem has been enlarged, and the originally lighter mark has become darker.

Xie Luan had been concerned about Yai’s black mark from an early age, but he could not find any relevant information, and even Zarad said that he did not know.

Because there was no clue, Xie Luan temporarily pressed the matter.

Frowning when inquiring, Xie Luan couldn’t be relieved by this uneasy change in the imprint. For this reason, he temporarily released the silver tail he held on his hands. After getting up from the bed, he took a step closer to this Knox. , Reached out to touch the black mark exposed on the neck of the opponent.

But Xie Luan didn’t touch it. Yai in front of him clasped his wrist firmly. At this moment, Xie Luan seemed to see a trace of disgust passing in the cyan vertical pupils nearby.

“It’s ugly.” Don’t touch.

This black mark was connected to the darkness he was stimulating inside, and this darkness was breeding madness. Yayi knew the matter well, and he didn’t want to let the young people in front of him touch it. Especially this thing is not actually his, there is an unknown existence that puts this mark on him.

That aversion was directed at the other side, and Xie Luan realized it.

“What effect will it have?” Xie Luan asked again persistently.

Without expression on Knox’s cold and handsome face, he stared at Xie Luan for a while.

But being watched by Xie Luan, the Knox finally frowned slightly, speaking out his own feelings, without adding any beautifying description to the sentence.

Growing darkness and madness, out of control, these are not beautiful things.

But it is himself who is laissez-faire about the darkness that is agitated inside him, and Yayi does not want to deny that he has the urge to destroy the world.