chapter 120

The surprise attack of the enemy from the outer region came very suddenly. For all the races living in this universe, it was a war that was sounded without warning.

Just before the sudden raid arrived, the entire interstellar was still peaceful, and Xie Luan was still with the pups around him in the Yunbao Chapter.

“Aoni’s control of the flame seems to be getting more and more stable?” Xie Luan took the black dragon cub holding the emerald little gem and let it go, and lowered her head and looked softly at the cub.

“Oh ~”

Holding a small gem nest in the arms of the young man, the black dragon cub made a voice of response after hearing the words of the young man, and the wings of the dragon that had been slightly closed on the sides of the body also moved.

It seems that I want to show it to the youth. The black dragon cub is holding the emerald gemstone with two front paws, flapping the wings of the dragon and flying in front of Xie Luan, and then the young dragon makes a deep breathing movement and sprays it towards the open space. Spit a dragon’s breath once.

The dragon’s breath lasted particularly long this time, marking a beautiful flame color in the air.

Although this is compared to the dragon’s breath, it is like the gap between the fire of Ebara and the small lamp. For a young dragon, this has been the result of hard work.

“Uh-“

After exhaling the breath, the black dragon cub flew back to Xie Luan’s arms, raised his head, and looked like Xie Luan’s magnificent golden eyes.

Xie Luan raised his hand and touched the baby’s slightly bulging abdomen. It was a cub. The dragon’s scales in this part were not so hard and took a little body temperature.

Xie Luan gave the black cub an encouraging look while touching it with his hand, complimenting: “Oni has been well controlled, and the dragon’s breath is more powerful than before.”

The dragon’s veins, that is, the cubs of the Kesu tribe have the ability to breathe the dragon’s breath not long after they were born. This black dragon cub could not control its dark abilities in the past. At that time, a little dragon’s breath will be spewed out unintentionally.

This black dragon cub accidentally spit out dragon breath is a low-probability event, which is much smaller than the situation where the dark attribute power could not be controlled before, and it can now be controlled stably.

“Before accidentally burning the corner of the table, no one wanted to blame Oni.” Xie Luan adjusted her posture so that the black dragon cub in his arms was facing the other nurses in the hall, while the latter was hearing Xie Luan nodded in succession.

“Yeah, Oni is a good baby.” Afraid that the cub would remember this, Xia Qi echoed immediately.

That is, half a month ago, when the black dragon cub was flying around the house with several Kutti and Kuwei chubby babies, the young dragon accidentally spit when passing near the table in the living room. A little bit of dragon breath came out and burned a small piece of the corner of the table.

At that time, the black dragon cub would not continue to fly elsewhere, but stayed on the table and stared down at the burnt corner of the table. When Xie Luan walked over, the young dragon took its own dragon Wings gathered up.

At that time, Xie Luan also picked up the baby dragon and said it was okay, but the black dragon cub still felt that he had done something wrong, holding the dragon wings for a while without moving.

Now Xie Luan said this after praise and encouragement, and watching the reactions of other adults, this black dragon cub who has been able to control the dragon’s breath quickly moved his dragon wings.

Cub Raising Association (Continuation ch84-130)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara