chapter 123

“唔 ——” Waking up with eyes open, Xie Luan’s agony that she lost her consciousness before she could feel it now can be felt too late, with a little cold sweat in her forehead, Xie Luan got up and gasped.

However, the pain did not last long. After a few seconds, the pain eased slightly, and Xie Luan was able to slow down her breathing accordingly.

Putting down his hand on his chest, Xie Luan fell down and lay back on the bed, breathing again for a while.

The back of the hand was placed on the forehead, and Xie Luan’s eyes swept across the room from left to right. Of course, the scene of the room Xie Luan would not be unfamiliar. This is his bedroom on the original earth.

It is one of the places you will see every day when you wake up. Originally, you did not need to glance at this familiar scene, but Xie Luan did this confirmation today.

Because this time he did not return by himself, but passively.

He stopped Yai from attacking.

The slight pain left in the chest position told Xie Luan that this position of his body was indeed penetrated.

Xie Luan established a link in both worlds through spiritual force. The golden light ball made him establish a link that deceived the “rules” of the world over there, allowing the world over there to acknowledge his existence, so that he also has integrity in the world over there. Shape.

Also because Xie Luan’s body in this world will not be substantially affected, and she is not injured, because she only establishes a link through dreams.

After the pain was completely eliminated, it only took one minute to add up all together. Xie Luan wiped the thin sweat on his forehead without relaxing, and then he tried to fall asleep again.

Since establishing a spiritual link linking the two worlds, whenever Xie Luan has the idea of changing the world, he can fall asleep immediately within a few seconds.

But this time, Xie Luan lay for a while without feeling.

Can’t sleep because it hurts a lot just now, and the mental shock hasn’t calmed down …

At first Xie Luan tried to persuade himself this way, but he stayed on the earth until night. After Xie Luan finally fell asleep, the scene he saw when he opened his eyes remained unchanged.

I opened my eyes only after I slept, and the only change in the room was the dimmer.

The spiritual link that connects the two worlds is broken—

Can not escape to realize this clearly, Xie Luan now wakes up, and there is no drowsiness tonight.

Xie Luan also made several attempts afterwards, all of which have the same result without exception.

“Aluan, aren’t you going out today?” This is the second time Lu Yuan has asked this question in this week, with a clear concern in his tone.

Although young people are usually not a person who likes to go out, they usually go out for a walk on their own, and go on a trip every so often. It has never happened that they ca n’t go out for more than a week.

“Yes.” Xie Luan held a pen in his hand, slowly drawing on the digital screen.

“You …” The person on the other end of the phone said nothing but ended up saying, “Don’t hold yourselves for anything.”

“I’m okay, don’t worry about me, but these days I have more inspiration and want to stay at home to paint.” Xie Luan gave a convincing reason, holding his phone on his head, and his movements continued.