chapter 122

There are more mysteries in front of the Star Alliance soldiers on the Ark ship that have to be taken care of. This mystery has been drawn with a thread. It seems that as long as they pull along, they can know the truth.

The truth may make it difficult for them to imagine that the soldiers on the Ark had such a strong premonition.

This raid attack was not completely ineffective. When the enemy was unprepared to attack behind it, the Star Alliance easily sank several batches of enemy warships. However, it was only a short while from the black battleship that additional forces could appear.

How many troops have not been deployed in this monster-like behemoth is a matter that makes the Star Alliance army unwilling to imagine.

Even with Gaia’s firepower coverage, the Star Alliance has become relatively easy to deal with ordinary enemy warships, and it is still very difficult to get the front line to regain its advantage from the suppressed state.

If only “Gaia” had more than one …

Witnessing the power of this ark ship, many Star League soldiers couldn’t help but come up with this idea at this time.

In the battle, the share of attack output and blocked attack, Gaia almost accounted for the total of other Star Alliance battleships. From the performance point of view, even the latest Starship battleships cannot be compared with this Ark.

But this ark ship turned out to be the result of years of development and manufacture of the Knox race.

If there were more ships, war would not be the case now.

At this time, the second attack of Gaia’s core weapons successfully hit the black warship again. Yayi aimed the impact at the same position as the previous attack. This attack suddenly broke through several layers of protection of this warship. Shield.

In chaotic scenes, it is undoubtedly extremely difficult to precisely attack the same part of a moving object, especially this Knox is the first core weapon used on the Ark ship.

But when watching the black shield of the warship was penetrated through two layers, when the warship did not slow down, Xie Luan could not help but whispered, “In the end …”

The overall capability of this black warship has been overdone, and the level of technology for manufacturing the warship is obviously different. The Star Alliance has been at a great disadvantage from the beginning.

Only Gaia’s performance can be compared with that of Gaia, but Gaia has only one ship, and it has unique restrictions on the operator.

This black battleship has several layers of shields in the end. If you use Gaia as a reference, I am afraid that there are more than five layers.

The black battleship changed its shape slightly when everyone was caught off guard, and then a sharp beam of particles swept away all the star alliance starships in front.

Gaia did not evade, and the opened energy shield absorbed the attack.

“After all these years, the only thing the universe can compete with our Sierra is the Knox race. They have fought for you for more than thirty years. Why are you still not making progress?”

It seemed to be extremely puzzled by this issue, and the Sierras who successfully connected to the Star Alliance communication network expressed doubts in the image.

Saying deliberately with contempt, Sierras, who often use other people’s emotions as nourishment, have a rich understanding of the emotions of other living beings, and they know how to do so to combat the morale of the other army.