chapter 130

(Writing at the front, this extra-fan is a hypothetical occurrence, but it is actually impossible to happen, time is before the world line merges)

After the eggs of the Knox cubs brought back to the Yunbao Chapter were broken, Xie Luan kept thinking about the cubs who had grown up in another world line and busy in taking care of these newborn cubs. Yai in the world over there, walks a little bit with God every time I think about it.

Touching the giant clock on the Saan capital will not respond any more. Xie Luan wants to go to the parallel world to see how the grown-up pups are doing well now— —

This is the theory.

But just a few moments when Xie Luan lowered his head for a moment, he found himself in a space that was not unfamiliar, and then he saw a golden light ball for a long time.

“Xia Zuo?” Xie Luan suddenly became amazed. He thought that the golden ball of light had completely disappeared when he had finished guiding, but now the other party appeared in front of him again.

It seems to be able to see what Xie Luan is thinking. This golden light ball quickly conveyed his own voice to Xie Luan’s mind: “In order to establish a link between you and the world here, I successfully deceived the rules. I did almost completely disappear. Of course, this ball of light as my last consciousness to split out will also disappear. “

“But it seems that the **** of luck cares more about me. I can still be here. In order to thank you for saving the world, I came to help you fulfill a wish.” The other said.

In line with Xie Luan’s previous conjecture, Xia Zuo is indeed a member of the Saen tribe. The other party should have been the successor of the prophet Clay, but because he saw the end of the world, he sacrificed himself in order to change the end.

There are three prophets of the Sarn, and when the current prophet reaches a certain age, he will start to train his successor.

Choosing a point in time, briefly returning to the past, and being able to peek into the future with subjective consciousness are all Xia Zuo’s personal abilities. In the Saen tribe, Xia Zuo is a recognized genius.

But now no one in the Saen family remembers Xia Zuo, and there is no trace of the existence of the other party in the current world. This is the sacrifice or price of the other party to change the ending.

As last time, Xia Zuo is still pressed for time. After responding to Xie Luan’s conjecture, the other party immediately started to act.

Xie Luan was still thinking about what the other party meant to help him fulfill a wish, and the scene in front of him changed completely in the next second.

“Hmm …” The slightly dizzy feeling made Xie Luan raised her hand to help her forehead. After a while, he really saw the surrounding scene clearly.

Not only the vision of the eyes, but the silver tail around the waist and the pups that fluttered into their arms also made Xie Luan slightly stunned.

Here is……

Gaia.

He suddenly arrived on the Ark again, and this time the people who were teleported were not only themselves, but Yayi and the other five cubs also came together.

Sometimes flying is an advantage. A small fat pheasant with a yellow goose feather and a black dragon cub flew to Xie Luan’s arms. At this time, Xie Luan leaned against a Vic cub and a small cub. The mermaid was grabbing his trouser legs, and a Muka cub was obediently beside Xie Luan.