Blazing Fire!

"That-that is impossible!", says Daishin as he takes a step back in shock. "Is it too hard for you to swallow the truth? You call yourselves Sorcerers who fight for the country's survival?! You don't know how to treat your own people! We're just six people who succeeded in reaching this point. Imagine the helpless people who died because of your foolishness!", yells Kazoru. "You're telling me that Sir Masatomo never died?! He was here all along?! This has to be a lie!", Daishin screams in confusion. "Well, it is true. He passed away two years back. He was one of the best people I have ever known. I wish he was here to see his dreams being fulfilled.", says Kazoru as he looks at the ground with a sad face. "There are so many things that I can't believe. You said that you eliminated the Matsui clan before any other clans. That means that you didn't use anyone else's magic to kill them. I refuse to believe that. Even if you had a mastermind like Sir Masatomo on your side, killing the Matsui would be impossible. No one in Divinazione except the Sorcerer Council can even think about stepping up to them!", says Daishin. "Hahaha! Can't believe that some nobodies like us took down the monstrous clan? no surprise. Well you see, we have stacked many bodies and you will be the new addition to that stack!", says Kozaru with a broad smile as he spreads his arms around. A purple aura erupts out of Kozaru's body that increases the intensity in the air. Daishin and Fumiko put their arms ahead of their face as the velocity of the air increases. "Get back, Fumiko. He is extremely dangerous!", yells Daishin as he feels the tremendous magic being released from Kazuro. "Fall back, I will take care of this man. He will feel my wrath!". Fumiko falls back as instructed by Daishin as Daishin gets ready to face Kazuro.

                    Ranko, Miyo, and Goro reach Mago Regashi. They take Goro out of the speeder cautiously. "Get out of the way!!", Ranko screams at the Sorcerer standing at the entrance of the Sorcerer's section. He steps out of the way in a hurry as Ranko and Miyo carry Goro inside. They take Goro straight into the health room. "We need your help!", Ranko screams. All of the healers in the health room get stunned as they look at a brutally damaged Goro. "He's in a very bad shape. We tried our best to keep him alive by pouring our magic through his wounds but that's all we could do! He fainted a couple of hours ago despite us transferring magic to keep him alive.", says Ranko with worry. "Don't panic. Keep him on the bed.", says one of the healers. Ranko and Miyo slowly keep Goro on his back. One of the healers raises his hands that light up with a green aura and rubs them all over Goro's body. "He's in a terrible condition! We need to cast 'Zoki no Umarekawari' now! All healers, surround the patient's body and pour your pure magic into him! You two, don't worry. We're Sir Keisuke Yamaguchi's healers. We will try our best to keep him alive. For now, inform Sir Daihachi.". Ranko and Miyo head up to the top floor and enter Sir Daihachi's room. "Sir Goro has been brutally damaged. He has just been admitted in the health room.", says Miyo. "What?! What about the others?!", Daihachi asks in shock. "Sir Daishin, Lady Reiko, Minako, Fumiko, and Kahori are still at the bones. We came here to admit Sir Goro who was defeated in battle on Sir Daishin's orders. They are too strong, Sir. We need backup. They won't be able to hold themselves for too long!", Ranko panicks. "I knew something like this would happen. They wouldn't just talk. It would come to blows in the end and it did.", Daihachi thinks to himself with worry. "Ranko, Miyo, I want you both to go to the open grounds of Celeste.".

                    The atmosphere intensifies as Kazuro and Daishin glare at each other. "Take this!", Kazuro screams as he lets out a black circular object out of his hand. Daishin stands firm as the black object approaches him. As the black object draws near to Daishin, he gasps in shock and moves to his right instantly to dodge the object. "I cannot get hit by that! The amount of magic it contains can potentially kill me. Even if I were to use the Eye of Oro, I wouldn't be able to stand on my feet to cast any spell!", Daishin breathes heavily. "I'm happy you realized it. You're definitely not dumb Daishin Aoi. I'll give you that. If you got hit by my 'Muttsu no Kyu', you would be half dead.", says Kozaru with a smirk on his face. "My regular magic power is nothing compared to his. Eye of Oro is the only chance I have but it will kill me. I can't ask Fumiko for her help. She's just a kid. I can't let her face him.", Daishin thinks to himself. "Well, you won't attack me. I'll just keep on hurling these at you!", Kozaru yells with a broad smile as he lets out multiple black spheres at Daishin. "Take cover, Fumiko!!", Daishin yells. As Daishin instructs, Fumiko dashes back and takes cover behind one of the gigantic bones. Daishin dodges the spheres coming his way with great speed. He ducks under one of the spheres and starts to run forward. "If I close up the distance, I might be able to get him with a hit.". While running forward, Daishin side flips to dodge the spheres and reaches Kazuro up close. He goes for a punch on his face with an amplified arm. Kazoru smiles wickedly and dodges Daishin's fist. Kazoru notices that Daishin proceeds to move his fist ahead towards the purple machine. Kazoru charges his right fist with black lightning and uppercuts Daishin with great speed before he could reach the purple structure. Daishin falls back and onto the ground. "Aiming for the machine, are you? You're smart. But, there's no way you're reaching it when I'm standing here.", Kazuro smiles broadly. "Now, this might work! Eye of Oro!", Daishin's eyes glow. "Herculean Water spell!", Daishin screams as he summons a massive sphere of water in his hands and launches it towards Kazoru. Kazoru smirks as he releases a mini black sphere out of his hand. As the water sphere clashes with the black sphere, the water spell bursts and disappears. Daishin gets stunned. "This is the difference in our power. This is the power that I will use to rebuilt Divinazione. Now, let's end this pointless fight.". Suddenly, the skin layer of Magia above them starts to burn. Everyone looks up with confusion as a massive chunk of the skin reduces to a crisp and a blaze of fire storms down. Kazoru manages to jump out of the way as the blaze burns down the entire purple machine into nothingness. Yukie, Morio, Ryoji and, Otaka get caught up in the fire and lay unconscious on the ground. "What happened?! Why?! Who did this?!!", Kazoru yells in anger and confusion as he witnesses his fallen comrades and the burnt machine. "You don't need to worry now. We're here.", Daigo and Daizo drop down from above. Daizo glares at Kazoru and says angrily, "It's you isn't it? I'm gonna break you traitor!". 

                                                                              END OF CHAPTER