"W-We'll find another way, okay? Trust me" the older said to calm the younger down. "Gosh, why are you so raged up?"

Sunoo then looked down "Because I feel so guilty" Sunoo answered with a low voice, making it hard for Jake to hear.

"What is it?"

Sunoo then just gave him a potion to change the topic. "Nothing, just drink this so that your tail would be back" he said, now calmed down.

Jake then pursed his lips as he received the small bottle. "Believe me, we'll still find a way, okay?" he said and gave the younger one a soft smile.

"You are so positive, I can't believe it" Sunoo just said, shaking his head slightly as he also held his potion.

"Let's go back to the kingdom and make everything right, okay?" Jake told him with a smile, making Sunoo let out a soft chuckle.

"I hope so"

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

Swimming alone in the ocean, Jake did his best to get to the kingdom as fast as possible to talk with his mother.

Jake and Sunoo decided to split ways, Jake directly to the castle while Sunoo heads into his home under the deepest part of the ocean, but there seems to be a problem. The guards got Jake, and are currently bringing him to prison.

"Oh come on. Can't you see? I am the prince! Prince Jaeyoon" Jake exclaimed while trying his best to get out from the guards' grip.

"Shut up, merman. The prince is missing for months"

"Exactly! Because I am the prince. Why don't you believe me?"

"Whatever. Whether you are a prince or not, you still broke one of the rules of the King. You went to the land, didn't you?" One of the guards said, tightening his grip for Jake not to escape.

"Look, I did it for a purpose. I'm doing this for the kingdom, this is for the King to change"

The guard then sighed. "There's no hope to change the King, kid. You are hopeless. Don't waste your energy, doing shit" he just said with a straight face.

Then when they had already arrived at the prison, the guard dragged him inside and locked him. "I'll tell the King and Queen about using their son's name. Just wait here till they give you punishments" he said and left.

"Wait, I am-- aishh, I hope your viand doesn't taste good tonight!" Jake scoffed as he stuck his tongue out.

"Whatever you say, kid"

Then when the said guard completely disappeared in his sight, all Jake could do was to let out a deep exhale as he slightly kicked the bars in front of him. Now, he is really hopeless. Another thing, when his father saw him here, he's unsure if he could even last for a week.

Jake then looked behind him, seeing a bench next to the wall, and when he did, he also noticed a figure sitting on it, making him realize that he was not the only one inside the said cell.

He then furrowed his eyebrows as he silently sat beside him. That was the only seat that he can use though. He also danced his tail on the water while thinking about how he could escape on these bars.