Where the hell is his tie? Then his eyes land on Annastasia sitting beside him working on some papers. Why is her wrist bruised?

I swear I am going to beat my boss if he is again torturing his secretary.

Once Suga was done with the files, he sent Annastasia back to her cabin to discuss something important with Jungkook.

"What the hell is this? How come we are experiencing so many losses?"

"I know right. We have never seen anything like this. We know our buyers, we know our sellers and we know our producers."

"Producers!" Suga found the reason.

"What about them Suga?"

"Somebody is messing with our producers. The raw materials."

"You mean..."

"Kim Taehyung!"

"But I don't understand why? I thought both of you had made a deal not to involve in each other's business."

"I don't know about all that Jungkook, but I can't let that man ruin my reputation, ask Annastasia to fix a meeting."

"Are you sure?"

"I would do anything if anybody tried to harm what's mine."

Jungkook understood what he meant and went to Annastasia.

"Hello! Mr.Jungkook."

"Annastasia, Suga wants a meeting to be fixed with Kim Taehyung."

"What?Really?"

"Yes,"

Annastasia touches her cheeks and remembers her past, that tight slap.

"Is there any problem Annastasia?"

"No, Sir! It will be done."

"Good! And one more thing, I had to talk to you regarding something can you come to my office?"

Annastasia doesn't answers but looks at her boss's cabin.

Jungkook smells the fear, "Don't worry, let's meet at the canteen at lunchtime. Okay?"

"Ok, Sir."

When lunchtime arrives, she makes her way towards the canteen and finds Jungkook.

"Yes! Sir, how may I help you?"

"Stop calling me sir, Come sit."

"Ok, Mr. Jungkook ."

Jungkook gets to the point, "What happened to your wrist?"

"My wrist?" She gives him a confused look and then looks at her wrists which were bruised. Oh! No, this is because of that Monster. What will I tell him?

Jungkook snaps his fingers to gain her attention, "How did that happen Annastasia?"

"This! Hehe! It's nothing Mr. Jungkook, I don't remember actually how this ha..."

"Can't remember or can't tell?"

"Hmm? Haha! No, Mr.Jung..."

"Don't tell me you are in love with your boss."

"L-love?" Annastasia was fucking more confused now. From where the hell love came from. "What the hell are you saying Mr.Jungkook?" she answered in vexation.

" Jimin told me everything that happened in that orphanage."

"I'll kill him," she mumbled in her breathe.