Gulping, Theodore nodded unsurely as he took the sheets of paper in his hands, and one of the guards opened the door for him, ''And just so you know, his face is a bit... out of place.''

They slammed the metallics shut behind him as he winced. His eyes instantly falling across the bed as it stood chained to the wall, rattling against the stone. The body, lying on top of it, tossed, wrenched, and turned violently into the cuffs being secured around his fists and wrists.

Swallowing the fear he carried, Theodore looked down onto the papers in his hands, and he hummed to himself.

Patient 012.

20-year-old male.

Death Eater since 12 months, an obligation by blood.

Blood status, clean. Pureblood.

Spouse, deceased.

Deformed magic to the head.

Slowly bleeding out from within, attempts to heal the injured organs failed.

Theodore looked back up at the frame, shakingly struggling to breathe on the bed, and he hesitantly strolled closer, placing his papers on the desk. He hauled out his wand.

''This won't hurt you. This won't hurt you in the slightest. I have to see what happened to you — I need to understand, so I know how to save you.''

The body fought Theodore's magic. It yanked, wrestled, and heaved up to a point where Theo had to numb it, and he read the signals.

Still being exhausted from healing his best friend at home after she tried to take her own life, he nearly fainted by the harsh senses he got. Shades of dark azure colors sparkled, looped, and swirled lively in the air around them.

Something horrifying, skin-crawling had occurred to this boy, he thought, and he watched as his body had been ripped apart, how his organs had been carved, and just how haunted the boy's mind seemed to be.

With a gasp — Theodore pulled away, breaking all the magic between him and the patient, stumbling back as his spine struck the door.

This was no ordinary Death Eater — what this body had been through, healed from, was far from anything he'd seen before.

Amelie had gone through hell, and her wounds were indescribable, but this — this was worse.

Day 3.

The second time Theodore was meant to see the body he was now terrified of was two days later. He'd been excused from it due to the frightening truth it carried.

Never could Theodore understand where a person could get tortured in the way this boy had been. Never had he seen anything similar to this, and that caused the brunet to be scared beyond explanation.

He tried hard to heal him and the wounds he had melted into his skin, but sometimes it felt like it all was for nothing, as if something kept holding the boy back from allowing him to mend him properly.

Patient 012 simply screamed and shouted as he came close. He was in the most massive loss of his memories, and nothing Theodore did seemed to help him.

Nott was tired himself. He still had a tremendous loss of his own back home. His best friend was still in a coma and had been for over a week. The boy he cared for back at the manor was kept afar from salvation at this point. Draco was a chaotic mess without Amelie, and that hurt Theodore more than he'd be able to speak.