Brat

In the other world, Ivan the dragon lord had an idea to stop these wars that made him sick.

He summoned the highest ranks and the council of dragons that the former emperor represented.

His 2 wives and their 4 children were also present.

All of them feared the wrath of their goddess and ancestor of their family.

It was also and above all their great great great... grandmother.

"I'm going to empty and release my reserve infernal troops. I'm keeping the helldrakes and those who want to pair up to live here. I want no more unfortunates in this world or anywhere else.

Send everything to Demodragon..parts, equipment, bombs, weapons...everything. They must think we're supporting the war effort!"

Thus, the land got rid of its stockpile of ammunition, demons and other killing machines.

When the two quarrymen went off into another dimension, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Have a blast!"

It was at this point that the dracosires understood Ivan's strategy. With infernal beings, to get rid of them, it is not with a "firecracker" but "a stick of TNT."

Then a few hours later, when the meeting finally ended with clowns hired to entertain the little ones, cutting off all seriousness...a breathless dragon crashed near Sinistrar...

His face was a mixture of terror, relief, sadness and joy.

"Ivan....Your mom...Tania and the others....they were defeated...."

Ivan was not disturbed and continued to play with his 4 baby dragons and his little lizard brother, He looked more like a raptor than anything else but he was very reckless and loved to climb on his big brother and jump from neck to neck. He loved to jump on one of the heads that would only take a bite. But he used to irritate the dracosires. Straddling the neck, with his hands, he made the lips and eyes of one of the hydra's heads move, imitating its voice and giving stupid orders. Ivan loved to lend him a head to make incredible faces.

His mother, Hissa, had to grow old suddenly but she knew that the hydra loved and protected her little family.

The dracosires were tetanized, expecting anger or tearing.

But Ivan, far from being an idiot, knew that saving his mother meant perhaps giving her back her body or part of it.

But he was tired of it all and was only waiting for the demons to leave.

He had become one in spite of himself because of the war but he had kept his human soul.

He stood up and said: "Let's have a global mourning and let's start the hood again to look for survivors."

But Ivan was the only one, apart from the ship, able to pierce the space-time.

He looked at his children and his wife and concubine.

Then he thought, "If I don't do something... his anger..."

It was heartbreaking, but Ivan resumed his form as a monstrous hydra and, like a black hole, the night fell before him, and he began to tear apart the reality before him. A crack appeared, with spheres lined up, the walls of the crack held not the mouths as his mother had taught him.

The Hood rushed into the crack and, just as he was about to cross it, black heads appeared,

Black heads appeared. A giant black tiamat, but with six heads.

Reborn as a Dragon. Living as I Please (TOME 8 of the TIAMAT'S WARS SERIE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें