Car ride

A shorter chapter this is more of a smut chapter but enjoy :)
Laura west
Mature warning;) starting off with a smut I know 😘😘
I can feel myself getting closer to my release as I do so I know he can feel it he pulls his fingers out and I look to him angry he would do such a thing and see what he is doing.

He slows the car down and pulls onto an empty dirt road off the motorway he places the handbrake on and reaches his hand down to push his seat back he reaches over and grabs my hips placing me onto his lap so I straddled him feeling his bulge on my panties as my skirt rides up.

I dip down and kiss on his neck biting slightly every now and then, I close my eyes so I can't see the hickeys all on his neck from her. I nibbled on his jawline before saying
"Why did you have to fuck her raw it's distracting me so much"

He groaned at my kisses on his neck
"Because I am not yours to own"
I kiss his neck and suck on a spot
"No hickeys" he says in a demanding tone.

And with that he lifts me slightly before pulling his cock out and before lowering me onto it he says;

"Let me distract you from it darling in the best kind of way"
He rams his cock inside of me as he sits me down onto it and gives my ass a hard slap before grabbing my hips.

I look him in the eyes as his hands explore my body and we remain eye contact as I start to bounce on him letting his cock slide all the way out to the tip before pushing it back in,

I try my hardest too keep eye contact as I continue my rhythm on him but his dick really was the type that turns you crazy it has you telling them that you love them and screaming all kinds of words.

Our moans mix in the air as the windows of the car steam up I can't keep eye contact anymore and throw my head back in defeat and see he does too, it's a game of dominance, a game of power between us.

"Fuck this pussy is all mine baby girl" he says grabbing my boobs and quickening the speed I let out inaudible words and moan loudly

He controls the strokes and slows down to tease me so I start rocking my hips again trying to fulfill my climax he won't let me have.

After a few minutes of constant teasing i make my way to his ear and whisper "can I cum now daddy"

I lean back knowing that word would finish him off and his pace quickened with long hard strokes I could feel that I would be in pain after this.

"Fuck Gio I'm cumming" I scream as I cum on his cock feeling his strokes go sloppy as he groans in my ear feeling him release inside me.

He leans over to the passenger seat and opens the glove box and grabs a pack of baby wipes from under a gun and closes it
Wait hang on a GUN
First Luca now Antonio wtf
Weird.

He lifts me off his cock as he wipes himself down the grabs some more baby wipes and wipes me too I thought he was being kind until he picks me up roughly and throws me into the passenger seat.
Ouch

Atleast this time he can't just up and leave. Surprising

He opens the windows and they clear from the steam he throws the car in reverse and continues his high speed driving again, this time without a hand on my thigh. I pull my skirt down and adjust my hair making sure I look presentable. I look over to him and see the way his hair is now ruffled and sweat glistened on his forehead, his suit jacket on the floor between my legs and his shirt arms rolled up.

I can't stop thinking of his words while we fucked "this pussy is all mine" he said this just after he preached about neither of us owning each other, he's so confusing.

"Don't call me that word ever again" he says

"Why not?" I question

"Because it consumes me and I can't control myself when it comes out of your mouth, I will end up being too rough and hurting you"

"I like it rough though"

"I know you do just-" he lets out an annoyed groan "don't say it again please"

I ignored him and we sat in silence for the rest of the journey to the office and back.

As we stepped into the mansion we were greeted with elenas worried face

"Where was you two, you were gone for ages anyone would think you were fucking somewhere" she lets out a laugh and me and Antonio share a worried glance before laughing along.