Mom shakes her head.

"No, next month, your father and I decided to go on a vacation at Greece. He need some break from this hectic city."

"Break? I thought Alex was handling the company well."

Dad has a heart condition. He can't be stress, depressed or even thinking about things. Thats why Alex accept his proposition on inheriting the company to Alex. But Alex is sometimes an asshole. He did his job very well, but sometimes he can't control himself from having much fun, he was arrogant, and nothing like our father.

"He did. But Alex is young, sometimes he needs help from his father."

I let out a sigh. Suddenly a maid approaches us. She stopped beside mom.

"Ma'am, there is Mrs. Yustman and her daughter waiting for you in the living room."

"Ah yes. Thank you, Brenda." Mom handed the maid her spray bottle thingy and take off her gloves.

She turned towards me.

"I have to go, Nate. Since you already had a date, I'll say no to Mrs. Yustman then,"

I widened my eyes. Thats why that Mrs. Yustman is here? With her daughter?

"I know, I know. Now go home. Before they see you."

She gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead. And she walked away with the maid.

**********

I make my way to Martha's office. Hoping that she's still here. I was thinking on taking her to dinner with her mom. I enter the office area and look around. No sight of her. I pulled out my phone. I guess I'll call her then. I unlock my phone and scroll through the contacts.

"Nathan?" I almost dropped my phone, suprised by the voice.

I turned around and realize it was Ms. Kròs. She was holding her ipad in her arm. She looked busy.

"Ms. Kròs, how are you?"

"Fine, a bit busy actually. Martha's gone home already, Nathan."

"Oh really? I was thinking of having dinner, with you and Martha. But since you were busy, I guess I'll have to rain check about it." I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

"I'm really sorry, Nathan. But I'm very busy right now. You can ask Martha instead. I don't think I'm gonna make it home till late night today."

Oh yes I forgot. She's home already? Wow so early.

"Oh she's home?"

"Yeah, she said she needed something back home."

Oh.

"Nathan, I have to go. Go to Martha, okay? See you later," Ms. Kròs tapped my arm and walked away. I guess the editor job is really busy then.

I decided not to call her and make it a suprise. I don't know if she likes suprise or not.

I stopped my car infront of her house. Its late evening. I got out of my car and walk towards the house.

A few seconds after I knock the front door, Martha opened the door. She was wearing a blue tank top and a pair of grey nike sweatpants. Her hair was loosen down, which makes her look more beautiful than ever. Her green eyes looked suprised when she sees me.

"Nathan! What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I missed my sweetheart. Is she's here?" I joked.

She grinned and blush at the same time. God I never seen that expression before.

"I think she is. Come on in,"