Chapter 32

Nathan Aldridge's POV

The drive back home from Hunt Enterprise was quiet. Martha was quiet. I don't know what happened back there. She asked me to wait outside when I ask her if she wants me to go with her. After a while I waited outside, walking back and forth like a person waiting for a good news from doctor who's performing a surgery. Even the secretary who was doing her work near the room asked me if I want a coffee to calm myself.

I was planning on barge into the office is she didn't come out in seconds. Fortunately she came out, fine. No tears, no rage or anger on her face, nothing. That was a suprise. What happenned in there? I let out a sigh. I turned my face to her for a second and focus back on my driving. She's looking out of the window. I reached her hand and clasp it with mine.

"You okay there, sweetheart?"

She turned her face to me and gave me a warm smile. She squeezed my hand and pulled it to her lips. She kissed the back of my hand. That was unexpected.

"I'm fine, Nathan. Thanks for asking."

"What did you say to them?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Just stay away from me and," She paused.

"And?"

"Go fuck themselves." What?

I let out a big laugh. I can't believe those words could've come out her mouth.

"Wow, my girlfriend is a badass. I'm impressed, darling."

She let out a laugh.

"Thank you, Nathan. You know, for everything."

I stopped the car in front of her house. The media had gone. But the guards John sent are still there. I turn my gaze to Martha. I leaned closer to her.

"Anything for my sweetheart." I leaned closer and place my lips on her.

She was suprised and hesitate at first. But after a while, she gave in. She kissed me back. The kiss went deeper and more passionate. She leaned closer to me and touch my face. I cupped her cheek softly. Her hand went further into my hair ran her hand through it. Oh god she's so sexy and innocent at the same time.

"Nate," She said between the kisses and catching her breath.

We continued ravishing each other mouth and I hear she said my name a few more times. Oh lord. She's waking up the beast inside me. This has to stop or this will turn to something more. I slowly breaking the kiss.

"Martha," I said. Resting my forehead on her's.

I rubbed her cheeks. Our chest went up and down, catching our breath.

"Don't do that," I said. Not breaking our eye contact.

"Do what, Nathan? Hm? You said that once. I wonder what you meant." She said. Giving me a smile.

"Moaning my name like that, darling."

"Why not? I thought you like that." She chuckled.

"I do. But it's dangerous, sweetheart."

She chuckled again. I guess she think this is a joke. I gave her kiss at her forehead.

"Your mom is waiting, sweetheart."

"I know." She smiled.

She kissed my cheek and grabbed her bag, put it on her shoulder.

"Goodbye, handsome boy."

Oh god. I love it when she gave me nicknames. I grinned widely to her.

"Goodbye, sweetheart." She pushed the door open and got out of the car.

"See you later, handsome." And she walked away .

*********

Martha Hunt's POV

"Ma, I'm home." I closed the door behind me.

"I'm in the kitchen!"

I walked into the kitchen and saw Ma pouring water into her glass behind the counter.

"You look , ... happy." She said.

"Suprisingly I am, " I laugh softly.

"I guess you had a good date then, despite what's on the news."

"I did." I grinned. Recalling the whole day today.

"Wanna tell me about it, honey?"

I took a seat in front of her.

"Well, nothing much,"

"Nothing much? By your grin and smile on your face, I don't think so." I blushed. I did? I grinned and smile?

"It's true, we just had a walk at Central Park and ice cream."

Ma raised her eyebrows in disbelief.

"And, we had lunch,"

"Lunch? Why do I think that the lunch was special?"

"It is. We had lunch with his mom and sister."

Ma's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Really? Oh my god,"

"Yes. Really. Ma, I have to take a shower, and some sleep. We'll talk later, okay?"

It's getting late. I decided to take a shower and lay on my bed after that.

I throw myself on the bed. I sigh. There's a lot going on right now. My life is a mess right now. But somehow I don't feel like that. I felt, happy. I feel bad of not being so responsible for my life right now. Something made me happy.

It's Nathan, you fool.

Yeah. It's him. His devilishly handsome face. His hot body. His beautiful smile. His pretty eyes. His charming attitude. Ah I love everything about him.

Wait what?

My phone rang. It snapped my mind out of my thoughts. I reached my phone from the night stand. I unlock my phone. Oh it's a text. From Nathan.

'You there, sweetheart?'

I smiled.

'Fresh and clean.'

'I bet you smelled good, sweetheart.'

Oh god he made my heart flattered.

'I think I do. I think you do too, handsome boy.'

'I always smell nice, sweetheart.'

Heat flushes to my face. It's true. He always smells good.

'Speechless already, sweetheart? I want to tell you something,'

'Shoot.' I replied.

'I missed you, Martha.'