I realized what I was doing and he realized too I loosen my grip on his waist and he got up from my hands I then looked at my mom and dad who were smiling bright and wide as what they saw I gave them a glare and they rolled their eyes and went inside I was about to go but.

Jimin: Ahmm.. Thanks Jungkook.. And sorry.. (He said blushing)

Jungkook: It's okay(I was about to go) and yes be careful next time.

He nodded and with that I went inside and him and his brothers too...

Mrs.Park: Oh! What a pleasant surprise you guys came. (Smile)

Mrs.Jeon: Hmm yes!

They both hugged and after sometimes we sat down and they were chatting..

Mrs.Park: Bestie why aren't you talking to your son?

Mrs.Jeon: (Mom looked at me) Oh it's nothing..

Mrs.Park: Ok if you say so..

Mr/Mrs.Jeon/Park: Son Jimin Jungkook we need to talk..

Jungkook/Jimin: (we looked at each other) Ok.

(AUTHOR POV)

They went to different rooms(Mr/Mrs.Park with Jimin Mr/Mrs.Jeon with Jungkook)

Jimin: Mom what happened?

Mr.Park: Son we need to tell you something..

Jimin: Umm.. Ok?

Mrs.Park: Son look to prove you that Jungkook is really your love of the life then we need to send you to human world and yes it's for your good son please listen pleas-.

Jimin: Mom Dad! What is this for one reason you will send your son like this?!

Mr.Park: Try to listen son please you are a magical angel so for that it's important for you to find your true love please listen
(At the same time with Jungkook)

Park: Try to listen son please you are a magical angel so for that it's important for you to find your true love please listen(At the same time with Jungkook)

Jungkook: Mom Dad I know I am a special devil but still how can you guys know he is meant for me?!

Mrs.Jeon: Son we are your parents we can understand.

Jungkook: Prove it!

Mr.Jeon: For that son you need to go to the human world the New World for you and you know even Mr/Mrs.Park is explaining to Jimin.

Jungkook: (thinking) New World?

Jungkook: If it's not real then what will you do?

Mrs.Jeon; (almost in the state of crying) You can marry Lisa and we will not stop you! (These words echoed in the room)

Mr.Jeon: WHAT!?

Jungkook: Fine then but my decision is...
(With Jimin)

Jimin: Mom Dad if you are wrong still I will not do anything but..my decision is....

(Next ep)
Jimin: NO! COME BACK!

OKAY! Did you like it guys? And yes what do you think Jimin and Jungkook's answer will be hmm? Find out in the next episode
I LOVE YOU❤!
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER...
LOVE YOUR SELF! ❤💜