ㅤㅤ⁰²⁷: the ultimatum

Começar do início

She couldn't move.

"Get out!"

Hanae was half-awake once she felt Kyoya's body move on top of her own, but she fully woke up once she heard Ren's familiar, grating voice.

"How could you?" Ren choked out, stepping closer to their bed, and Hanae's eyes widened and she tried to sit up, but he wouldn't let her.

"What the hell are you doing in here? Get out!" Hanae jerked her head back to look at Kyoya. "You're–You're letting this happen? Tell her to leave!"

"I don't have to listen to you!" Ren yelled in her desperation.

Kyoya took a shaky breath as he looked back at the blonde woman, "Ren!"

Hanae was shell-shocked, she couldn't find any words to mouth the anger she felt brewing in her chest, and before she realized what she was doing she had shoveled Kyoya off of her and and scrambled out of the bed, with only a blue button up covering her body.

"You don't have to listen to me? You don't have to listen to me?" Hanae repeated walking towards her. "Do you know who I am?"

The blonde woman stayed quiet.

"I am Kyoya's wife–"

"In name only!" That was the last thing Ren said before Hanae's hand crashed against her face.

"Pack your bags." Hanae seethed as the woman held her crimson red cheek. "I don't care where you go, but you're not staying here a second longer."

Ren's eyes were wide as she looked behind Hanae to try and get a better look at Kyoya.

And the sound of Kyoya's calling out her name, made Hanae jerk her head back.

"What? Are you seriously going to let her disrespect us like this? Disrespect me, like this?"

When Kyoya didn't speak, Hanae could've sworn she saw red.

"It's either her or me." She looked him dead in the eye as she spoke. "If she's not gone by today, I swear to god, you won't ever see me again.

Hanae shouldered past the blonde woman and stormed into her own room, and she would've slammed the door, but she didn't get the chance because he was right behind her.

"Hanae what do you think you're doing?" He said, closing the door behind him.

Her eyes widened and before she caught herself she had grabbed his collar and yanked him down so she could get a better look at his face.

"Tell me the truth."

The alarm in his eyes only fueled her anger.

"Tell me the truth!" She repeated.

"What truth?!"

"Have you slept with her?!" Hanae saw his face drop.

"No, of course not–" He began, but Hanae had come to know this man like the back of her palm, she could tell.

She could tell.

Hanae's eyes widened and she gasped, letting him go. "Oh my God, you're lying to me. You slept with her?"

Kyoya's voice had gotten caught in his throat, he didn't know what to say or do, he simply shook his head, and Hanae's mind began to run rampant.

"How long?" She yelled. "How long have you been sleeping with her?!"

"No, no it was before I even met you!"

The moment those words spilled out of his mouth, she felt like the wair had been stolen out of her lungs. She couldn't even begin to form a sentence in her head, let alone say one out loud, so she walked away from him instead.