🌻37🌻

"Mr Donnelly?" Louis said. He was Louis' teacher last year.

"What's going on?" The teacher replied. Louis wrapped his arms around Harry, who was sobbing and shaking so much.

"Mr Donnelly, these two boys are a disgrace. I caught them kissing." The new teacher, Miss Cyrus,  informed him.

"Kissing? That's why you shouted at them? That's ridiculous." Mr Donnelly told her.

"This is a school, not a nightclub. I don't want to see it."

"Then close your eyes!" Mr Donnelly yelled, trying to control his temper. "Louis, take Harry to the nurse. I'll be there soon."

Louis managed to pick Harry up and they walked slowly to the nurses' room.

Mr Donnelly showed the other teacher back into her classroom.

"Look, Miley, I don't know what your problem is..."

"I don't have a problem, Declan, they have the problem."

"Does seeing a boy kissing a girl offend you? Or just people of the same sex?"

The phone in the classroom rang. Miss Cyrus picked it up.

"Yes, I'll be there right away." She put the phone down and walked out of the room without another word.

Mr Donnelly headed to the nurses office.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Harry had cried himself to sleep on the bed in the nurses office. Louis was sat beside him, holding his hand.

They had told the nurse what happened and she called the head teacher.

"She's horrible. I don't like her. I don't know why she was so nasty. Harry was so upset and scared." Louis said.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I hope she at least gets a warning and apologises to you both.

The door opened and Mr Donnelly walked in.

"Are you both OK? I can't believe what just happened. Is Harry alright?"

"He was so upset. I hate seeing him like that. I'm OK, just shocked." Louis replied.

Harry woke.

"Hey baby. Are you ok?" Louis asked. Harry blinked back new tears, but nodded. He sat up and cuddled up to Louis.

The door opened again and the head teacher, Miss Corrin, walked in with Miss Cyrus in tow.

"Harry, Louis. Miss Cyrus has something to say to you."

Harry gripped Louis' arm and hid his head in his jacket.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said what I did or acted how I did. Please accept my apologies."

Louis looked down at Harry, who had his eyes screwed shut. "Harry?"

He nodded.

"Ok. Thanks." Louis replied. The teacher left the room.

"Im sorry boys. She won't say anything else to you. I'll be informing your parents of what happened. But...if anything else does happen, please come to me. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. She's had a warning. I think you should both go home. Have some time together." Miss Corrin smiled, motioning to Harry.

"Thank you Miss." Louis said. Harry was still to upset to talk.

"I've called your parents. Harry's Mum is picking you both up in ten minutes. I'll get her to collect you from here."