🌻23🌻

It took lots of persuasion and bribery to get Harry to go back to school. And it was fine.

Anne was so confused. Harry had been so upset about going back but now everything was OK. It was very odd.

She would give him lots of praise, and his teacher would e mail her every evening, letting her know how his day had been. Harry didn't always tell them what he had been doing at school.

It was Friday night. The first week of school was over. Being Friday meant that Louis would be staying over. Harry absolutely loved weekends.

The two boys were sat in Harry's room after dinner.

"You wanna watch a film?" Louis asked as Harry snuggled up to him.

Harry shook his head. He'd been waiting all week to get Louis all to himself.

"Jus wan snuggles Lou Lou." Louis smiled and pulled him closer.

"You're such a cutie Harry."

Harry hadn't had too many sleeping episodes at school, and when he did he was luckily seated, so he didn't fall. He had a few head bumps on tables though. He classmates were aware of Harry's condition, but nobody ever commented, though a few were curious. Including one boy, who would sit and stare at Harry a lot.

"So...on a scale of 1 to 10, how do you rate your first week at school?" Louis asked as he stroked through Harry hair, making him feel sleepy.

"6." Harry replied.

"Only a 6? Why?"

"Kids laugh at me."

Louis' heart broke again. "They laugh? Why?"

"Wh-When I fall asleep."

"How do you know they laugh if you're asleep?"

"I just do. You would do it."

Louis was shocked. "No I wouldn't. Your classmates know about it, they would never laugh, and I certainly wouldn't laugh at you or anyone else. You should know that." Louis saud, feeling a bit hurt that Harry could think such a thing.

"S-Sorry Lou. I know you wouldn't. Harry felt bad now. "Don't be mad."

"Hey love. I'm not mad. I could never be mad at you." He smiled.

"C-Can I have a kiss then? Please?"

"Of course. You can have as many kisses as you want. You don't even need to ask. If you want one, just do it." Louis smiled as Harry climbed into Louis' lap.

"You're so adorable." Louis said before their lips connected. It was only a few little kisses. Harry was still only 13 and didn't know how to kiss like older people do. Neither does Louis really. But Louis has watched plenty of videos. Naughty Louis.

Louis knows for a fact that Harry has never watched anything like that.  He's still extremely sweet and innocent, and Louis loves that about him. He wants to be the one to share their firsts with. But not sex. Not yet. Not for years yet. He's not even thinking about that. He's a good boy.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Monday came around quick and that meant school and a frustrated Harry, not wanting to go again.

"What's wrong love?" Anne asked as Harry picked at his breakfast.

"Stay home please?"

Not this again. Anne thought.

"You have to go. You did alright last week. Eat up."

Harry didn't say anymore. He knew last week when he played up that his Mum was stressed out. He didn't like that happening to her, so...he said no more, ate all his breakfast and went to school like a good boy.

He still sits next to Niall in his classes, which he's thankful for.

But the boy still watches him, and Niall has noticed.

"What's his problem?" He whispered as the English teacher talked about some boring Shakespeare nonsense.

"Who Ni?" Harry replied, trying to concentrate, something he struggled with.

"That kid at the back. He keeps staring. Don't know if it's at you or me. He's freaking me out."

Harry turned around. The boy smiled at him then looked down at his book.

He turned back. "I don't know." Was all he said before going back to his work.

"I'm gonna tell him to stop it. It's creepy."

No more was said.

After class Niall and Harry waited for everyone to leave, like they always did, but this time Niall was waiting for that boy.

The boy was leaving the room when Niall stopped him. "Hey...why do you keep staring at us?" He asked.

"I...err...I didn't realise I was."

"Well, you were. Please stop it. You're freaking us out."

"K. Sorry." Niall let him go, the boy getting one more look at Harry before he left.

"Fucking weirdo." Niall whispered, but Harry heard.

"Don't say bad word Ni." He said. Harry wasn't a fan of people swearing.

"Sorry Harry. We better get to the next lesson."

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Niall said some kid kept watching you." Louis asked as they waited to be picked up after school.

"Y-Yes. But Ni told him to stop."

"And did he?"

Harry shrugged. "I don't know. We didn't see him again."

"Oh. If he does it again, you tell me or Niall ok?"

Harry nodded, not really understanding what all the fuss was about.

Anne arrived and took the boys home. Gemma was staying behind for a photography club.

"You coming in Lou?" Anne asked as they all got out of the car.

"Just for a bit, if that's ok?"

Anne smiled. "You don't need to ask love. You know you're always welcome at any time."

"Thank you." They all went inside.

Up in Harry's room...

"So. Was today OK?" Louis asked.

"Yes. Was ok. Thank you."

Louis loved how polite Harry always was.

"Lou Lou?"

"Yes love?"

"I think I need a kiss please."

Louis grinned. How did he manage to get this adorable, special, amazing boy to be his boyfriend?

"Come here." Louis said, and grabbed Harry's hands, pulling him closer and sitting down next to him.

They had a very enjoyable ten minutes or so kissing.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Hello...

So thoughts on the chapter?

What about the boy?

My policeman has finished filming. Yay. Wonder when it'll be ready to watch. I can't wait, although I'm more excited for don't worry darling.

Hope you're all OK.
All the love. L. Xx

💕💕💕