🌻8🌻

It's the end of August. Another gloriously beautiful hot, sunny day.

After lunch, the friends had all asked if they could go to the park to play football. They were granted permission, and the five boys headed off.

It was extremely hot and the boys all discarded their t shirts, putting them in a pile by a tree.

Luckily they all bought bottles of water to drink, or they'd get dehydrated pretty quickly.

They played happily, kicking the football around, and having fun.

Once they got bored, and too hot, playing football, they headed to the area with the swings and other things.

Harry looked at the swings. He wanted to go on, but knew he can never get high, as he just can't kick his legs right. He sighed and sat on the ground.

Niall, Zayn and Liam headed to the climbing frame, that was their favourite. Louis stayed near Harry.

"Harry, you wanna go on the swing?" He asked. Harry looked up at him, sadly. He shook his head.

"I can help you. I can push you if you like?" He asked, hopefully.

"No thank you." Harry whispered.

"I can show you how to kick your legs then? Please?"

Harry looked at him again and nodded. Louis helped him up and onto the swing, then got on the one next to it.

"Now watch what I do ok?" Harry nodded and watched as Louis kicked off.

"When you go back, put your legs under the swing...and when you go forward...you put your legs out straight. See?" Louis did it a few times and Harry watched.

Louis stopped and watched Harry.  "You try."

Harry kicked off and after a few attempts, he got it. He started going higher and higher. Louis squealed. "You're doing it Harry! You're doing it!" He smiled. "Well done. Look...Harry's on the swing." He shouted to his friends. They stopped climbing and ran over to watch.

Harry had the biggest smile on his face.

He got tired quick and wanted to get off. "Wan get off Lou Lou." He said.

"Ok. Stop kicking and it'll slow down."

Once the swing stopped, Harry jumped off and his friends hugged him. "That was great Harry." Niall said.

"Well done!" Zayn added.

Liam patted his back. Louis gave him a kiss on the cheek and the biggest hug.

"Tired now." Harry yawned, rubbing his eyes. "Wan go home please."

"Me too. It's getting too hot." Zayn said, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Yeah. Let's go."

"Lou Lou...can I carry the football please?" Harry asked with a sweet smile.

"Course you can." Louis handed him the ball and they started walking out of the park.

"That was fun. I'm so hot though. Can we go in the pool now." Niall said.

"Maybe after dinner? I think it's gonna stay hot all evening." Louis replied.

Harry looked worried after what happened a couple weeks ago with Liam. They'd been in the pool since then, but Harry never really enjoyed it.

Harry was so tired, he just wanted to go home, snuggle up with his Teddy on the sofa and have a nice long nap, so he was rushing a bit.

"Harry, slow down. Its too hot." Zayn said, trying to pull him back.

As Zayn pulled him, he lost grip of the football and it rolled into the road ahead of them.

"Oh no!" Harry said and he ran into the road.

The other boys all shouted "HARRY NO!"

There was a sickening noise then silence, as four boys stood in shock.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Oops.

Just a quick chapter as I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger.

Thoughts on the chapter?

I'm dying from all these photos of Harry. I love him so much.

I made this last night lol.

Hope you're all OK

Hope you're all OK. All the love. L. Xx

💕💕💕