S̾-1̾2̾

𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜.
-------------------
--------------

Mel grab his things and leave school grounds. Outside the school there was a bright red car waiting for him. The passenger window rolled down and it show a girl with a high ponytail, and a blue suit.

"Get it, or we are going to be late"

Was what she say before opening the door. Mel walk in and put sit belt on."Is this your new car?" he ask the girl.

"Yeah, isn't it pretty and shining!" she said with a smile on her face of proudest. 'Jeje really likes shining things!' was all Mel thought. Looking around the cars was organized and everything, so unlike Jeje. Is weird her organizing.

"Everything is so organized.... Tell me what poison did you took?" Mel was concerned at this point yeah he knew she didn't like organizing, and she wasn't going to do it for someone else.

"Cami force me" was all that left Jeje mouth. She seem scared by a moment and quickly went back to normal.

"Pfff!" Mel began laughing, he knew Camila would scared Jeje to actually do things. It was like her hidden weapon. Mel always found it funny when the girl try to fight back but couldn't.

"Not funny!" she said in a high pitched voice. This made Mel laugh even harder. Jeje was bright like a tomato, well her face mostly. She was embarrassed and happy at the same time.

They put music on and sing along. Jeje park at a big building. Well it look big, it was probably sixteen or more floors. The therapist ha he office on the tenth floor. They went in and got to the elevator.

They got to the room and a secretary attended them. Mel was taken in and Jeje had to stay out.

"Good afternoon, mister Melchor"

Mel look at the women dress in a light brown jean, and a white button up shirt. She had her glasses in her head, and her hair form a bum.

"Mhm"

Was all that left Mel mouth. He looked everywhere in the room, each corner, and detail. The Therapist only watched him, his motions, eyes, moves, and facial expressions.

"My name is Thanya, please too meet you"

The therapist say, her eyes never leaving Mel eyes. She was having an eye contact with him, however Mel wasn't directly looking at her.

The room was fill with silent right after that. No one talk, Mel was kinda of just looking around the room still and Thanya was writing something on the papers she had.

"What is your dream goal?"

Ask Thanya as she slowly raise her eyes to Mel. The teen just look at her and made a disgusted type of face.

"Live alone with money, I am rich anyway. Plus have enough money if I don't waste it now I will have a lot to waste in the future"

[ 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎. ]

Then he rolled his eyes and check his phone. Thanya didn't show any expression nor discomfort.

They didn't talk much other than what Mel likes and what he dislikes. The section ended at night. Jeje was driving them back to the apartment.

It was very night almost 11 pm. After watching the video of Daniel singing with Duke, Mel text Daniel to congratulate him. He put an excuse that something came up and it was urgent.

He didn't mind of the other was still mad at him for not attending. After the message, Mel stay on the phone for some more time. After a while he put it away and just stare at the ceiling.

I wonder how he is doing. I hope he is fine, he might probably be living the best of his life right now......

I miss him....

And here I thought I will never thought that about anyone......

Is fine a long as he is fine.

Damn going to school sucks.....

But at least I get to be a teenager again......

Also meet new people.....

And got out of my comfort zone.....

Whatever I am so tired......

With that he went to sleep.

Somewhere else however there was a man standing in a pile of dead bodies and blood running all over his face. The man gave a look at the remaining people.

They all started to run away the man gave a quick laugh before walking to the opposite direction.

He got to a big building and head inside. He sat at the bed and let our a tired sigh.

"I wonder how you are doing?"

"Are you okey?"

"Do you eat?"

"Do you have friends?"

"I want to know...."

"I want to see you once again dear friend......"