S̾t̾a̾r̾t̾e̾d̾

1͎ P͎O͎V͎:

P͎O͎V͎:

I should stop thinking about her. I grabbed the coffee that Jeje made, she is currently taking a shower and Camila is making dinner. What should I do? Nothing haha. I will just watch TV.

" Mel, go unpack your things so later you have time to search a school" yell from the kitchen Camila.

I said I didn't wanna do anything though. But she is right if I don't do this now I won't do it later.

"Okey," I say back and walk to my room.

The three rooms are the same, in measurements, but Camila room has more light. Also a lot of plants, Jeje room has a lot of paintings. She also only has one window. Then my room, my room has two square windows, they are small though, my room only has one plant, and one painting, I have more electronics thoughs. Three big mirrors one in between the windows and the other two at each end.

This apartment was rent like three months ago by Jeje she made all the adjustments before we move in. Camila didn't trust her, but she bet $200 to Camila that she was going to get it just to our liking, so now Camila owns Jeje $200.

I started to unpack all my clothes, I brought things like transparent soccer ball, it has lights inside that change colors, a transparent square boy that has the solar system with lights inside, and many others things.

The closet was big, and taller I had to put a chair. I fit all my clothes and throw away the boxes. The closet had a mirror in one of that doors an in the other one there was a painting inside the door, and some small lights around.

" Food is ready" screams Camila from the kitchen.

I go down to see her putting the plates on the table. Behind me was Jeje with a towel on her head and she had a face mask. Girl we are going to eat.

After eating I search the school where Daniel an the other characters go. J high school ( Jaewon high school) I got the things ready an got to the school. I am starting the day Daniel is apparently this paper. Well the paper doesn't say Daniel is attending but the day I am attending.

I should go get the uniform tomorrow. A big should also try to memorize where I live and how to get there. But for now I will sleep.

----------------------

" See I have a good style at picking things for us!" say Jeje a she was getting up on the counter and doing a dance?

"Get the fuck down of that counter now" respond Camila in a warning voice.

Jeje got down and I put the tv on. I had study Korean for sometime, it was not perfect but is was at least something. If I am not wrong the first event in lookism was the mall thing after small Daniel move here. Zack got mad at small Daniel for flirting or kind of flirting with Mia.