S̾-9̾

Tԋҽɾҽ ιʂ ɠσιɳɠ ƚσ ҽ α ҽƚƚҽɾ ƈԋαρƚҽɾ ƚԋιʂƚυɾԃα

𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓽

𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓽

It was the second day of Mel not waking up. Jeje was about to pass out, the doctors had to give a double dose of calming effects. Camila was always asking questions about the boy.

The doctors would often check the boy up because they were confused about why the boy has not to wake up yet.

The therapist went two times to check on the boy. The therapist was a woman in her thirties. She has dark blonde hair, brown eyes, and was 5'8 tall. The women had small glasses that would sometimes take off.

Camila has been watching her closely. She knew how Mel tries his best to avoid the topic of his depression, and Camila also knows that he's going to feel pressure when he finds out he has to talk about it with someone professional.

Jeje was okay with the therapist however she is scared of how Mel is going to take it. She knew the younger male had difficult times, and talking about them is even more difficult.

Jeje called her parents to send the money because she didn't have it at the moment. This money she plans to spend with Mel after he wakes up. She enjoys spending money with the boy.

Doctors rushing to Mel's room got both females on their feet and asking questions. The nurse told them to come to another room, where they met the previous doctor from yesterday and the therapist.

"The boy has woke up, however, he will be staying at the hospital for another day. We need you to make sure everything is alright with his health."

Finished saying one of the doctors in the room, the therapist nodded, Camila stare at him, while Jeje played with her fingers nodding along.

Camila and Jeje were still not able to talk to Mel yet. More than half the day has gone already and they were still in the hospital.

The doctor called them again an this time they were able to see Mel. The boy was sleeping in the bed, he had some cables in his hands and the usual tube doctors put to patients in the nose.